• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever ended up in a bad place on accident?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
The question is simple, have you ever been driving or someone was driving and you got lost and ended up in a bad place?

I was once driving around St. Louis, MO and ended up in the East St. Louis. That's definitely a place you don't even wanna visit, very very dangerous city. The 5 min's I was driving through there I saw gang wars, heard gunshots, robberies, hookers, etc. It's worse than bad parts of LA, New York, Detroit, etc together. Every building and house had bars covering the doors and windows cuz of crime, toilet cars, windshield had gun shots on most of the cars and so much more stuff. The Police force doesn't even bother going down there lol. It's that bad. Has this every happened to you but in another city? If so explain what it was like.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never really gotten myself in a "perilous" situation, but there have been moments where I've ended up in dead-end situations and have embarrassed myself pretty bad.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yup. Grade 10 new york art class trip. Told some friends I was just gonna be like 2 minutes to take pics of inside of a church. Took the pics, came back out.. and they were gone. Tried to wander back myself from memory.. (phone didnt work in the states and so what else could I have done?)
Ended up near/in hell's kitchen or some sketchy place, I don't remember, and I stumbled upon one of my teachers grabbing a pretzel and he was like "HOW DID YOU GET -HERE?!- THIS IS SUCH A BAD AREA COME BACK WITH ME" lol was bad man. Definitely put a damper on how much I rely on myself now. I always carry a map or compass with me if I dont have a phone with some sort of gps capabilities.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've never gotten lost in my life, because if I think there's even the remotest chance that I will I don't take the risk lmao.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
Years
I once got lost in the supermarket, ended up in the cleaning section very far away from the toys and lollies... I thought it was pretty bad at the time.

Years
Well no not really but when I drive through rough areas I'm like : "Don't look, don't talk etc." lol and I don't like driving or being drove places at night because I literally think everywhere is the so called "ghetto". So not really but when I think I'm in a "ghetto" place I don't want to be there long lol.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I've never gotten lost in my life, because if I think there's even the remotest chance that I will I don't take the risk lmao.

You realize how big St. Louis is? Lol, I didn't have a GPS, I didn't know the city for nothin I was just visiting trying to get to the arch and took a wrong turn and ended up in the hood. I've ended up in the hood of Chicago and it's nothing like E. St. Louis, still pretty bad tho. I'm thinkin about gettin me a GPS cos Chicago is easy to get lost in if you don't know where your going same with St. Louis.

I once got lost in the supermarket, ended up in the cleaning section very far away from the toys and lollies... I thought it was pretty bad at the time.

? This is way off topic, this has nothing to do with ending up in a bad neighborhood or anything about what I was asking lol.

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
OH. Don't even get me started on Massachusetts roads. They are SO FRIGGIN CONFUSING. If you ever visit, make sure you bring a GPS. I know the area really well and I still get lost all the time. At least I never end up somewhere that bad, living in the suburbs and all.

Back