• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Monsoon is better :P

D: Ready Set Go > Monsoon. But Monsoon is still a pretty good song xD. For some reason I'm pronoucing it Moon-soon o_o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
An easy solution to Bijou's fainting problem. You can probably guess what it is...

That's what I was referring to. You made a comment that could easily apply to jsut about anyone in the club, or even PC as a whole.

Craapp...where did I put that effing...
Now i understand *Nods* xD
They are quite strange though...

Wait!!! what partner room i'm so confused?
Okay well what Dream is suggesting about the partner room is that we put a discussion on the TA SG Where we all talk as if we are our chosen Partner pokemon. Almost like an RP but differnt. We are acting out our partner pokemons disscusions. Make sense?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Lol, we are all strange. XD

Hm, I don't know what Monsoon is. Is it a band? Because if it is, I prefer Anberlin. :P Maybe I'll change my playlist song to one of their songs...I know the perfect one...But I like Dialga so much. XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Lol Monsoon is a song by the same band that sings "ready set go" which is Tokio Hotel.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri: I wonder how people get so confused about the partner room, where they could just look at earlier posts... but I digress.

Yes, I'll have to agree, Bijou isn't like any other trainer. She has smarts, but doesn't use them all the time...

So, where's the stuff that will get her back up? She might fall asleep again...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Tyranasaurus hands Umbri Coffee. Give this to Rachel and she'll stay awake..but don't give her too much. o:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
D: Ready Set Go > Monsoon. But Monsoon is still a pretty good song xD. For some reason I'm pronoucing it Moon-soon o_o

Lol, we are all strange. XD

Hm, I don't know what Monsoon is. Is it a band? Because if it is, I prefer Anberlin. :P Maybe I'll change my playlist song to one of their songs...I know the perfect one...But I like Dialga so much. XD
Do you already have 2 songs??
You can have 2
Or change one if you'd like ^^

Sorry guys i'll be in and out i'm a bit busy xD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Two of the most awesomest Dark attacks of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7sCwpKHReo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIVXkk-Jt0

Umbri: I wonder how people get so confused about the partner room, where they could just look at earlier posts... but I digress.

Yes, I'll have to agree, Bijou isn't like any other trainer. She has smarts, but doesn't use them all the time...

Tyranasaurus hands Umbri Coffee. Give this to Rachel and she'll stay awake..but don't give her too much. o:

Well, if the coffee doesn't do the trick, you could always ask me...*sparks menacingly*

Clover Cat

Years
Lol Monsoon is a song by the same band that sings "ready set go" which is Tokio Hotel.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks. ^^
Do you already have 2 songs??
You can have 2
Or change one if you'd like ^^

Sorry guys i'll be in and out i'm a bit busy xD
Yeah, I already have 2 but I don't really want to change either of them. Ah well, as long as the possibility is still open, no reason to rush, I guess. XD

Don't worry, Umbri, once Bijou gets up I'll have the Scent seeds just in case she faints again.^^
Link: HEY!! WHO STOLE MY SCENT SEEDS!?
...Well, as long as I stay away from Link, I'll have them. Wait, did he just talk?! XD

Wow, Dream, imagine if we had those attacks in Pokemon. ULTIMATE DARK MOVES!! 8D

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
xD let's have Rachel decide! whether she wants shock treatment or caffeine and I like the Forever Zero attacks looks awesome.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri: Thank you Tyranasaurus, and clover. *pours coffee in Bijou/Rachel's mouth, and uses some scent seeds*

Ugh...*gets up* I'm here again.

Umbri: No need, Dream. She's cured. Though we might need this for later. *Puts coffee and scent seeds away in a safe spot*

See you later Gav! *waves stupidly* Wait a minute... did Link talk? But he never talks! *slaps duct tape on his mouth* And STAY silent!

Umbri: Those are some pretty cool Dark moves Dream. I wish those could be moves a Pokemon could learn.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Whoa. The song sounds so epic xD Man this makes me want to get a PSP. =/

Clover Cat

Years
*Pant*
Well, it turns out that the previous Link was Dark Link in disguise. Did you know he could talk too?

...OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMG. I want that song. I WANT IT!!!XDD Dream, that totally needs to be made the Dark type theme song. XD

Dark Link: I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!! GIVE ME BACK MY SCENT SEEDS!!
You know what? I'm gonna battle you! Let's go, Dark!
Dark: Prepare to get owned, Link!
*Runs off*

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Alright while Clover is running off! Tyranasaurus use EarthQuake on Dark Link!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I hope you guys are staying on topic in here *waggles finger*
Mhmmm hmmm Well try keep some on Topic Material in here!
I'm off to work on some CSS for the layout! :D

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
When will you people learn? Lieutenant!

"Yes sir!"

Get a full unit of infantry on Dark Link. Now!

"Roger, sir!"

Oh, and throw in a few tanks for good measure!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Tyranasaurus: Yay! The Army is here! We're saved! *does the happy dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back