• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thanks! Added you, My FC is 0318-7406-0215 I also would like the 5iv Pumpkaboo, but I have nothing else. I could get a focus sash or the like with BP if you still need one

You'll get the pumpkaboo for free :D consider it as a welcome gift! :D
I only need the time to breed it, are you ok with trading the absol for the helmet as soon as I have it ready and then I'll breed you a pumpkaboo?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Ty for Absol =) I have a little durant I can trade for the Pumpkaboo whenever you get a chance. Anyway I could convince you to name her (if female) Jackie? =p

Thanks for everything!

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Thank you for the Pumpkaboo, she's fantastic =) Sorry if asking you to name her was too much. Pleasure trading with you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I am looking for a shiny gengar, hunter, gastly. I will trade shiny geneset or shiny mew for a it !!! i have more shinys to trade.

Friend code 4871 5265 4405

Years
Hey, I'd like the

Aerodactyl Rock Head With all their mentioned Ivs (Would be great if it was Jolly nature)
Machop No Guard With all their mentioned Ivs. ( Though, would be great if you could get an Impish nature)
And Shroomish with Quick feet With Mentioned Ivs from your list please.

In exchange. I can offer. A Rocky Helmet. Several Shinies that I could show to you. I have afew decently Ivd Lampent. If you have any other requests yourself I can offer.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Thanks so much, I'm online right now if that's okay, I would like the name Jackie if you would :)

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I just got off the trade, thank you very much for naming that gourgeist for me!

Years
I just got off the trade, thank you very much for naming that gourgeist for me!

you're welcome!!! :D

Hey, I'd like the

Aerodactyl Rock Head With all their mentioned Ivs (Would be great if it was Jolly nature)
Machop No Guard With all their mentioned Ivs. ( Though, would be great if you could get an Impish nature)
And Shroomish with Quick feet With Mentioned Ivs from your list please.

In exchange. I can offer. A Rocky Helmet. Several Shinies that I could show to you. I have afew decently Ivd Lampent. If you have any other requests yourself I can offer.

Hi!
I can breed what you asked (no problem, I can breed a jolly aerodactyl and an impish machop)
Right now I have enough rocky helmets (sorry for not updating my want list!)
I am interested in which shiny you have, in particular if they are competitive or not.
Let me know and thank you for your message! :D

Years
Hi, I was wondering if your 6 IV Infiltrator Noibat has Switcheroo or not. And seeing as it's female, what pokeball is it in?

Also, I'd like an Adamant Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini (or female with ultra ball) HA with ExtremeSpeed

I got 5 IV Eevee (HA), Aron, Larvitar, Deino etc. to offer.
Also got 6 IV Larvitar/Aron

Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in these:

667.png
668.png

Modest Litleo 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Unnerve
137.png
233.png
474.png

Modest Porygon 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Download

Would you be willing to take these two as an even trade?:

LVL100 Shiny Azumarill (Huge Power) 5IV Adamant
LVL52 Shiny Raticate (Run Away) 6 IV Relaxed

Years
Would you be willing to take these two as an even trade?:

LVL100 Shiny Azumarill (Huge Power) 5IV Adamant
LVL52 Shiny Raticate (Run Away) 6 IV Relaxed

Hi! Thank you for your message!
Sorry for asking.. have you noticed that those two are not shiny? eheh, I just want to be sure that we are both satisfied with the trade :)

If so, I'll start breeding right now! (but we won't be able to trade soon I guess.. the server is under maintenance :( )

Hi, I was wondering if your 6 IV Infiltrator Noibat has Switcheroo or not. And seeing as it's female, what pokeball is it in?

Also, I'd like an Adamant Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini (or female with ultra ball) HA with ExtremeSpeed

I got 5 IV Eevee (HA), Aron, Larvitar, Deino etc. to offer.
Also got 6 IV Larvitar/Aron

Let me know, thanks!

Unfortunately the noibats are really disappointing: they are in a poke ball and they don't have any egg move, eheh, sorry about that!
I'll be happy to trade the dratini with you but I already have the pokemon you named :( let me know what else you can offer and I am sure we'll find a deal! :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi! Thank you for your message!
Sorry for asking.. have you noticed that those two are not shiny? eheh, I just want to be sure that we are both satisfied with the trade :)

If so, I'll start breeding right now! (but we won't be able to trade soon I guess.. the server is under maintenance :( )

Yeah, I know that they are not shiny, but I want them anyways ahaha I thought I'd help you out by giving you more shinies for your shop. I'd be totally satisfied on my end. Let me know when you want to trade.

Years
Unfortunately the noibats are really disappointing: they are in a poke ball and they don't have any egg move, eheh, sorry about that!
I'll be happy to trade the dratini with you but I already have the pokemon you named :( let me know what else you can offer and I am sure we'll find a deal! :)

Well, I got Scythers and........Magikarps... :pink_cry:
also Feebas, Heracross, Skarmory, Honedge, Beldum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back