Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 18th, 2017 (6:37 AM).

Ok I honestly don't know the real reason but it seems that now that I've inserted the Battle engine too it works.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Petuuuhhh View Post
    Will this work on Gen 1 and 2 games?
    It's just for Emerald.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 5th, 2017 (8:43 AM).

Amigo, voce poderia me ajudar? Atualmente estou traduzindo a rom Flora Sky do Ingles para o Portugues-Br. Com isso, eu gostaria de expandir a dex do Flora Sky mais após seguir o procedimento, tento abrir a rom expandida no PGE, no Gen III suite e sempre causa erro não podendo alterar/modificar as novas entradas. Agradeço se puder ajudar com isso.

Friend, could you help me? I'm currently translating the Flora Sky rom from English into Portuguese-Br. With this, I would like to expand the dex of Flora Sky more after following the procedure, I try to open the expanded rom in the PGE in the Gen III suite and always causes error not being able to change / modify the new entries. Thanks if you can help with this.

I'm sorry if you do not understand the message right, my English is not very good.
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:20 PM).
      Brasileiro

Thank you very much for the tutorial, I hope you continue the good work, I will always be accompanying you to give you prestige.

Quick Reply