• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption OCC thread

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Ok the OCC thread is up and running, now here is to discuss plots and other things to plan out the Rp and also suggestions.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2020
not to be out of line but i think nakuzami thinks blaze is with the justice but he isn't just thought i would say something because his char is for the juctice guild not the corruption! so he wouldn't notice my char cuz they in different areas.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
I re-edited my Application on the main thread.

When you geta chance, could you take a look?

Thanks.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
not to be out of line but i think nakuzami thinks blaze is with the justice but he isn't just thought i would say something because his char is for the juctice guild not the corruption! so he wouldn't notice my char cuz they in different areas.

Oh, duh XD Sry, I got a little confused XD I'll edit

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Yeah it is the first epic battle and corruption will have battles and bonding time in the forest

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Don't forget 3 spot left so whoever is in this Rp tell your friends and for the plot which we can all discuss, I think that all the elite guildmembers should be captured then Sparky and new recruits have to run the guild, how does that sound?

And for corruption, sorry if I'm being mean for pushing you guys around too much if I get too extreme just tell me, so Blaze is almost a goner, Prisoners are free and are about to take over the camp so I need someone prefelly a girl to play as a love interst for Blaze (Blazekin) so tell your friends about a Rp.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
And for corruption, sorry if I'm being mean for pushing you guys around too much if I get too extreme just tell me, so Blaze is almost a goner, Prisoners are free and are about to take over the camp so I need someone prefelly a girl to play as a love interst for Blaze (Blazekin) so tell your friends about a Rp.

I don't really think it's being too harsh, it actually seems pretty appropriate for the kind of guild you're handling. But that's just me xD

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Plot idea!
Since Cottoni the Swablu and Bidoof are partners now, maybe Bidoof can go missing and Cottoni goes to find Bidoof but gets lost too, and the whole Justice guild look for Bidoof and Cottoni? There could be a corruption Guild Attack on the way?

Anyway,I love the idea of new recruits running the guild.
Blaze is not being too harsh, the way he treats the lower recruits is just right for Blaze's character.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
I was wondering if there were any possible chances of me joining this RPG? It seems rather interesting, and I would enjoy to make an input into this RPG. Just let me know if there is any chance of me joining.
-GrifSpark-

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Since I see you wanted three more players and only got one.

Name: Riku

Species: Kabuto

Appearance: Riku is lime green like the shiny version and has a red swirl on his back that is normal covered by his hat.

Personality: Riku has multiple personalities, which are almost opposites. Normally he is calm and collective he thinks every battle over like a chess game and rarely takes a risk. Yet, at other times Riku is very much like a berserker he attacks with reckless abandon and acts like a brute at these times he normally removes his hat.

Move set: Night Slash, Dig, Giga Impact, Double Team

Faction: Justice

History: Riku was the son of his tribe's greatest warrior and the tribe's tribal leader.

Both his parents taught him the way they wanted him to be his father wanted him to be a great warrior and taught him the moves Giga Impact and Night Slash while his mother taught him to think thinks over instead of just mindlessly attack everything. He lived his life oblivious of most of the happenings of the rest of the world until his tribe was attacked by the Corruption Guild. He ran and hid for a day to let the true warriors fight off the attackers. When he returned he found nothing but a desolate burning tribe. Soon after, he joined Wigglytuff's guild to get revenge.

Items:
Kabuto Hat
5x Vanish Seeds
5x Violent Seeds
3x Blast Seeds

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Since some want the new recruits to run the guild, and I want Bidoof to go missing as part of the plot, maybe link those events?
Basic Plot:
The Corruption takes Bidoof (Cottoni's Partner and the leader) Sparky, Wigglytuff, Chatot and all Pokemon that weren't new recruits so the new recruits run the guild. Cottoni would go looking for Bidoof, and when Cottoni finds Bidoof, she gets brainwashed into working for Corruption. Half of the new recruits guard the Guild, while the other half looks for Cottoni. The group looking for Cottoni has to fight the Corruption Guild along with Cottoni to get to Cottoni, while some more Corruption attack the Justice Guild.
In the end, the Justice Guild unbrainwashes Cottoni and brings her, along with all other Justice taken by Corruption, back to the Justice Guild, and they stop the Corruption Guild attack by beating the Corruption.

Years
Linking the ideas sound like a good idea. Ironically, Kaiser can be considered a veteran due to his backgroudn prior to the story but he can lead the party searching for Bidoof and Cottoni.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Also, can we have 2 characters? If so, I'm signing up as Luna the Murkrow. If not, ignore the spoiler and attachment, as it contains my second SU.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• Luno PC RP 2.png
    Luno PC RP 2.png
    967 bytes · Views: 76

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
I'm honestly a bit confused about what's happening with the Corruption guild members like mine, Silver and Jerico (and Blaze while I'm at it) because the situation hasn't been updated in a while. we've basically wandered in the forest for a bit, so perhaps someone could shed some light on what the plan is for us? xD

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Ok Comiturtle your in I suggest that you are just a new recruit coming late.

Dragonite149 accepted please come in you can switch sides thats for all the Rpers aswell.

And for the plot, The senior members get captured and the new recruits find out and run the guild but I think looking for another member is getting too sidestracked and has anyone helped Sparky and the sole purpose is to find the 5 pilliars of Justice but we can have minor plots.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Since Nakuzami was confused about my second to last in character post, I'll explain it here.
When the Corruption invaded the Flying Tribe, Cottoni's parents died. However, they had so much power, that the Corruption gave them a Reviver Seed each, in exchange for a lifetime as Corruption. However, Cottoni doesn't know about the Reviver Seed.

Things that could happen when Cottoni gets Brainwashed into Working for Corruption (see post 6222215 for more details)
Maybe, when Cottoni gets brainwashed into working for Corruption Cottoni learns the full story. Maybe Cottoni can also meet my other character, Luno the Murkrow, when she's brainwashed?

Feel free to discuss all things in this post!

Back