• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeman94

The Brave Little Weeman
Years
I've just started to get into competitive pokemon battling. I have a team of six I'd like to test out on as many teams as possible. No Ubers, so essentially OU. Feel free to add my FC in my sig, and then we can battle!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 21, 2019
2750-2430-8384 FC Omega Ruby

Casual battle, no legendaries, no duplicate items, 6 pokemon? Let me know!

Years
Hello, I wouldn't mind finding some battle partners. I currently have a mixed OU team, and am working on getting a UU team together. Just standard rules are fine. Friend Code is in the signature. Just send me a message on here if you want to battle. Or you can find me on twitter @bryanlevangie

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hello all,

Im Baaaaaaack!

Looking for competitive 6v6 battles, League style, no legends.

PM me for details, I would like to set up a regular sparring partner in an Australian timezone.

HD

Years
Hey I'm looking for a battle whenever anyone gets a chance, I'm really wanting to try out a mega rayquaza so I guess it'd be the AG tier if you follow smogon :p
If interested pm me or something alol my info is in my signature

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Looking for soemone to battle, just pm me the time you would like to battle and we'll work something out.
Game: Gen VI
Tier: OU
level: 50
FC: in signature

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
Looking for an OU battle

PM me if interested. This is my first competitive team and I want to test it out

Years
I just finished a team. ORAS OU. Whoever is interested please PM me cause I'm bored! XD

Hardyxo

HIII
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Omega Ruby

Casual battle, no duplicate items, 6 pokemon? Let me know!

FC
1691-4051-1799
PM IF SO we can set up a battle
Just wanna mess around with a few pokemon and battle to see what happens if you wanna add legenryds you can.

Years
Hey everyone! I don't really like playing over the server, I prefer 3DS. I'm looking for some people to battle with and I also have some friends that would be interested as well, it'd be nice to have a little more variety! Just send me a PM and we can exchange friend codes. My play level is probably intermediate and I use competitive Pokemon, but I also have just for fun teams too! Let me know! :D

Years
LF A Fun Battle

So it's a Saturday night and I'm bored. Figure 6 vs 6 will be fun. But there's a catch. I've got several boxes full of BR 'mons. So choose 6 random numbers between 1 and 210 and that'll determine what I bring to the battle. Rules will be open level w/ no handicap and no limit on items. Any body down for this? Lemme know! Then, I'll send FC info. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
Battle 6v6 No restriction/ Normal rule

Hi looking for 6V6 Battles!
Im on pokemon X.
ORAS welcomed but aome pokemon or items cant be used.

Years
Looking for people who would be up to having some Free-For-All battles in 6th Gen (preferably ORAS but X/Y is fine, too). Pretty much whatever goes, we don't really care what you do (Although dark void Darkrai is where we usually draw the line). Just send me a message somewhere on here and we'll set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back