• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] 1MG Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
@Aaayron: Crobat is finished! I hope you enjoy it! :3

Spoiler:

@Kitty: Haha, you are very welcome! It was fun to make! ^ ^

@KNS27: I sure can! I'll get it done as soon as I'm able to. And sure!

EDIT: Cubone is now finished!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Now that's just beautiful. You're a blessing to this world man. Thanks so much! :D

EDIT: Made it my Steam avatar too heyoo

Last edited:
Years
If you're not busy, could you make me a painted grovyle on one side, using an attack like razor leaf at the other side? and can you make that 2560 x 1440? With a similar background as the first one?

EDIT: Also, can you make sure that the grovyle isn't like, right on the edge? (Like, give it a little room so that it doesn't get cut off when I put it as channel art).

I'll credit you :)

Last edited:

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
@KNS27: You are very welcome! At this moment, I am not interested in art trades, but thank you for offering!

@Greenest Grovyle: That sounds like a lot more work than I'd be willing to do, I'm afraid. Plus I'm more interested in making a variety of Pokemon. Sorry! Maybe someone else here can help with that.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Could I get a super happy Trubbish drawn in Crayon style who looks like he just wants to hug everyone?

And as my friend Kitty said, (with a bit of paraphrasing):
Aaaa! Everything is so cute zomg such art!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hello, could you draw me an Alola Arcanine that is like the one in my signature wearing a scarf and a bow on its ear with an Articuno in the soft color style? Thanks!

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello, just checking out your thread here. Congratulations on your request thread get featured in A&D front page! I looked at your arts and I do really like the crayon style drawings. : )

Anyways, I am wondering if you can draw legendary? If yes, I would like to make a drawing request of Giratina looking at some children or other small pokemons playing around him. Giratina would be less likely to smile and emotionless still figure.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Hey there, if you're still taking requests atm then I fancy a new avatar.

I'm going to be predictable and ask for a Murkrow, of course :)
Style 2 please, with a dark background like the night sky.
Wings outstretched, but with a more ready-to-attack pose (as opposed to an "I have all the spoons" pose like my current avi :P)

Thanks in advance! :)

Years
Since they haven't responded in awhile, I don't want to overload the thread with requests.
Please tell me or any mod to unlock this while you're ready! Everyone loved your work. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back