• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So Dreamy! LF: Dream Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

In preparation for one of my next giveaways, I need some non-shiny Dream Ball Pokemon. What gender it is doesn't matter much to me, but Hidden Ability is preferred.

Currently, I have:
Spoiler:

I'm looking for any Dream Ball Pokemon not on the list above. Happy to trade those or anything else in my trade shop. Because I'm trading shinies and events, it's a 1:2 deal. For every one of my shinies or events you choose, I get 2 Dream Ball Pokemon. Odd numbers favor you.

Thanks, ya'll.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024

In preparation for one of my next giveaways, I need some Dream Ball Pokemon.

Currently, I have:
Drifloon
Spiritomb
Hippopotas
Rotom
Skorupi
Absol
Tirtouga
Scraggy
Drilbur
Yanma
Mareep
Spearow
Riolu
Corphish
Bellsprout
Slugma
Meditite

I'm looking for any Dream Ball Pokemon not on the list above. Happy to trade those or anything else in my trade shop.

Thanks, ya'll.

I saw in your trade shop you have Hat Pikachus. I will give you any number of dream ball pokemon on my list for one of each of them (clones are acceptable if you're able to clone them)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I saw in your trade shop you have Hat Pikachus. I will give you any number of dream ball pokemon on my list for one of each of them (clones are acceptable if you're able to clone them)

Hey there! Could we do 2:1? So my 5 Pikachu for 10 of your Dream Balls.
Also, since you're a ball collector, all of the shinies in my shop with the OT Abby or Aerie were caught by myself during Cute Charm Glitch runs in Soul Silver.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
Hey there! Could we do 2:1? So my 5 Pikachu for 10 of your Dream Balls.
Also, since you're a ball collector, all of the shinies in my shop with the OT Abby or Aerie were caught by myself during Cute Charm Glitch runs in Soul Silver.

2 for 1 is fine, let me know which ones you'd like so I can start breeding them.

I don't really like trading for shinies, I just prefer to catch or hatch all of mine on my own.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
2 for 1 is fine, let me know which ones you'd like so I can start breeding them.

I don't really like trading for shinies, I just prefer to catch or hatch all of mine on my own.

Totally understandable about the shinies. Let me know if you're interested in anything else.
Here are the 10 Dream Balls I'd be interested. Figured I'd knock out some of the harder to get ones:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
Totally understandable about the shinies. Let me know if you're interested in anything else.
Here are the 10 Dream Balls I'd be interested. Figured I'd knock out some of the harder to get ones:
Spoiler:

I'll get started on those ASAP. I'll message you when they're ready.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
I have got dream ball shiny Duskull and Swablu
can i have a shiny mew from your shop and cloning services of some pokemons in exchange???

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I have got dream ball shiny Duskull and Swablu
can i have a shiny mew from your shop and cloning services of some pokemons in exchange???
I'm actually not interested in any shinies at the moment. Feel free to take a peek at the rest of my shop to get that shiny Mew, though. Please respond there.

I have a starly, slowpoke, nidoran (female), venipede and a tangela all in dream balls

You can have all of them for your shiny monferno, shiny prinplup, shiny ivysaur, shiny nidoking and timid event keldeo from the scrap collection

Please reply ASAP
I would be interested in those, for sure. I have a trade with someone for 10 pokemon and then I can trade with you tonight. Let me clone those mons for you and then I'll be ready. I believe we've traded before, but now I'm trading under Ellie instead of Luric.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020

In preparation for one of my next giveaways, I need some non-shiny Dream Ball Pokemon. Whether or not it has its Hidden Ability doesn't matter much to me.

Currently, I have:
Drifloon
Spiritomb
Hippopotas
Rotom
Skorupi
Absol
Tirtouga
Scraggy
Drilbur
Yanma
Mareep
Spearow
Riolu
Corphish
Bellsprout
Slugma
Meditite

I'm looking for any Dream Ball Pokemon not on the list above. Happy to trade those or anything else in my trade shop.

Thanks, ya'll.
I have a starly, slowpoke, nidoran (female), venipede and a tangela all in dream balls
You can have all of them for your shiny monferno, shiny prinplup, shiny ivysaur, shiny nidoking and timid event keldeo from the scrap collection
Please reply ASAP

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Please reply ASAP

Please see my response to your original post.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I'm actually not interested in any shinies at the moment. Feel free to take a peek at the rest of my shop to get that shiny Mew, though. Please respond there.

I would be interested in those, for sure. I have a trade with someone for 10 pokemon and then I can trade with you tonight. Let me clone those mons for you and then I'll be ready. I believe we've traded before, but now I'm trading under Ellie instead of Luric.
I don't see you name on my friend list

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
I have mudkip in dream ball, i can breed it for you, what will you give for it? Any event or shiny is ok but if you prefer me to chose the pokemon then i would like mew or shaymin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back