• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Pok?mon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

WsJsUGZ.png
Pok?mon Brick Bronze was basically a Pok?mon replica on ROBLOX which Nintendo/The Pok?mon Company took down due to Copyright stuff and illegal profitting. Anyway I was bored one day during my school holidays so I just decided to remake the game.
So after loads of developing and learning how to use Pok?mon Essentials, I've finally remade the game up to the 1st gym. This took me a lot of time and I've tried to recreate every aspect of the game inside Pok?mon Essentials.

Screen Shots:
Spoiler:

Features so far:
All Pok?mon from Gen 1-7
ORAS and SM Sprites
Currently 1 Gym
Some custom items like Sawsbuck Coffee

Upcoming Features:
More gyms
Mega Evolution
Cool Cutscenes
More Story
UMV Diving (D/P/P Mining)
Global Trade Station*
EVs and IVs view page*
Player versus player (very buggy)*

* = Coming in next update

Download:
Click here to download
Download it as a zip and then extract Pok?mon Brick Bronze Remake.zip file with the other .z01 to .z015 files in the same folder

Instructions:
Spoiler:

Credits:
- Everyone who worked on the original Pok?mon Brick Bronze
- Zeak6464
- TapuFini
- SpartaLazor
- leparagon
- Bulbapedia
- Serebii
- BlackOutG5
- Rune
- Rigbycwts
- Rot8er_ConeX
- James Davy
- Luka S.J.
- Marin

If I didn't credit you then please tell me so I can add you to the list.

Last edited:

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
Years
Yes it was very saddening that it got shut down but It had tonnes of stolen assets so it make sense. Although Brick Bronze isn't technically unique by fan games as it was more of a feat for Roblox. So I hope you add some cool features and unique gameplay but I look forward to seeing progress

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Yea I have plans to add lots of post game content and change up the story abit

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
The story will be the same for the most part, but im adding more characters and alot of post game content

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hey I tried to open the game but the zipfile doesnt have a few files in their right places. Where do I put all these "Brickbronze Remake.z" files?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
ok it worked but I have a more gameplay oriented question here; when picking a starter I saw that chespin could come with its hidden ability and it seemed to be somewhat frequent, but when I tested on the other starters not once did a hidden ability appear. Are they disabled on other starters, or was I just lucky with chespin? In either case do you mind checking to see if all starters have an even chance to get their hidden abilities (or whatever seems fair given) because I've yet to see anything but Chespin come with its hidden ability.

Likewise do any other pokemon get their hidden abilities? It would be helpful to know, especially with any gift pokemon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
luck, or i may have made a mistake, ill check now

Edit: Ahh crap! I made chespin have 2 normal abilities over grow and bullet proof. meaning u have a 50% chance of getting bullet proof. Ive fixed it but for now i guess u can enjoy the hidden ability chespin until the next update. Thanks for pointing it out, if you happen to find any other mistakes apart from with sprites then let me know.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
aww so hidden abilities arent suposed to be allowed? Dang. I already started a new game before to choose a different starter for a somewhat better team. What are the chances for hidden abilities supposed to be for this game exactly?

EDIT: I think the sawsbuck coffee is broken, it doesnt boost my pokemon's speed like it should. It does nothing in fact.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Actually it does work, Sawsbuck coffee boosts your speed every 3 turns, I didn't want it to be too op and stack with speed boost.

The chances for hidden abilities are the same as the original PBB.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
There's other link for download it???? CAUSE MEGA IS SOOOO BAD!!!!!

No, sorry I can't upload to like Dropbox or Media Fire or Google Drive because the upload keeps failing on those sites, but mega upload works fine because when the upload fails it just retries the upload instead of cancelling it.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Can you please make this easier to install/download? It won't let me do it the current way, and I really want to play this game. It's too exciting not to play it.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 25, 2018
No, sorry I can't upload to like Dropbox or Media Fire or Google Drive because the upload keeps failing on those sites, but mega upload works fine because when the upload fails it just retries the upload instead of cancelling it.

the same up here

Back