• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Adventure to Empire Isle

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
it seems you have to patch a clean fire red rom with the first beta and continue patching over with the newest beta, i.e patch .1 with .2 and .2 with .3, however this is just a theory since i can't find the .2 beta patch anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
also it seems you have to play to the end of each beta before patching over. if you do the third beta patch over the first two without reaching the end, the guards near the ferry disappear so you are forever stuck on three island.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Beta 0.3 ReRelease

I apologise for the issues everyone has faced with patching the ROM.

Here is the correct Patch top be applied to a BASIC FIRERED ROM.
Do not patch over Beta 0.2.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4fpqff

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
still doesn't work for me. There are no sailors that check the ticket on three island or the policeman near the cave. In essence, you can't leave three island.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
still doesn't work for me. There are no sailors that check the ticket on three island or the policeman near the cave. In essence, you can't leave three island.

Have you defeated the rival at Bond Bridge and fought through Berry Forest? Once you reach the end of Berry Forest you speak to the Berry Man, who then heads back to see Prof. Redwood. You return and speak to Prof. Redwood too who then informs you that the former Navy Supervisor who lives in the house with the red roof is willing to give you a Tri Pass. Once you get the TriPass you should be able to head into the Three Isle Port Porthouse and go to Two and One Island. The Cave should become unblocked once you get your first Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Quick question if this is a beta why is it posted under the showcase and not progressing?

Just curious like the game but it just doesn't make sense why its in the showcase?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
After you face Kane for the first time, if you go back into town and do whatever you want, you go back and he's there again. Although he disappears after you click him, I thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to fix it.

Also, when the next update happens, how do I patch it so I can continue where I leave off? Or would I have to play it all over again?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Love this hack !!!! It starts off sevii isles ? Cool and very prototype idea :D sevii isles are rarely seen on hacks or should i say they have never appeared in a hack (at least completed) ????

Years
Stuck

It seems I'm having the same problem as Rygar2 - there were no guards by the ferry entrance or cave, but there are spots I cannot walk through in front of them. I have two Pokemon, I've defeated my rival (who, incidentally, keeps reappearing whenever I walk past him) and found the Berry Master. I still can't go into the cave or approach the ferry.

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
Another wonderful ROM! Long time since I stepped in, realised many of the fantastic hacks were closed... please finish this game as I've had enough of not being able to play all my favourite ROMs and RPGMaker games!! Games at this calibre CANNOT go to waste!

Years
This hack is preety awesome! I know you have a personal life but I would like to see this one complete because its very good! not like the many hacks that get lost in time.
Also I like your choice of starters, one from each generation. I chose treecko of course!

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Quick question if this is a beta why is it posted under the showcase and not progressing?

Just curious like the game but it just doesn't make sense why its in the showcase?

Not all hacks in the Hack Showcase need to be completed to be here. At least, that's how I interpret it.

Back