• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Silver Destiny

Years
Intro:
It is to our great pleasure to welcome any and all to the Team Silver Destiny thread. We've come a long way from our rather humble beginnings, and it's gotten to the point that we need more help. Two people working on a hack is simply not enough, and with school in full swing, times are tough. This is where you, good samaritan of whatever country, territory or otherwise, come in. With your support we can finish this hack, and if need be, in a community-wide manner.

It is worth noting that I am very lenient person, but not one to an absolute lack of commitment. We all (hopefully) have lives outside the internet, and that of course is taken in account. It's okay if you're gone for a couple days, but the dedication should still be there. This is expected of everyone, myself included.

Hack Info
Name: Pokémon Silver Destiny
ROM Base: Fire Red
Language: English
Progress: About 80% of the first BETA which goes the end of Ilex forest

What's Done:
100% of the alpha. It can be found in the progressing hacks (as buggy as it is).

Disclaimer:
Some of the names and locations, and events of this hack are based off of Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal. This Hack will also contain things that might not have been in the game's story that I or other team members have come up with. This is a Non-Profit Fan Based Game. With Ideas from the fans who just want to contribute to the Pokémon fan base. Please support the official release. (Insert legal mumbo jumbo here) I claim no rights to Pokémon. Pokémon belongs to Nintendo and Game freak.

Story Info
In a complete parody of the second generation, Pokémon Silver Destiny takes a turn through the eyes of the would-be rival Silver. Opening up to said character staring through someone's window, it's anyone's guess as to how he got there. All we know is that the kid has amnesia, and a very strong urge to steal something (as if that's anything new). Maybe he was kidnapped by a bird and- nah, that'd never happen, right?

While not adhering entirely to game or manga canon, Silver Destiny makes the best of both worlds by lightly mashing the two with whatever nonsense team members came up with. The end result is a sheer mass of allusions, odd jokes, and a loosely coupled plot we make up as we go along.

Main Cast
Silver- Our main hero, for better or worse

Gold-The canonical protagonist of GSC/HGSS, now a rival

Joey- The TOP PERCENTAGE punk himself. He makes appearances as comedic rival relief with his Rattata

Demetria- A woman who watches the main hero she has a mysterious past. She always seems to show up in random places

Silas- A man who lives in the shadows that always tries to stop you from completing your journey

Rose-She is the first person you meet in Johto with flaming red hair just like you could there be a connection?

Masked Man- A totally mysterious dude with a mask. He appears to know Silver, and whoever this Blue person is

Planned Features

- An Exciting New Story
- A seemingly random new soundtrack
- New trainer sprites
- New Trainer Classes
- Retyping where seen fit
- Some 4/5/6 gen Pokémon
- Starter giveaways. There will be people throughout Johto that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
- Sneasel and Totodile are the starters
- DNS system
- The Battleground (A new concept kind of like the trainer tower but after each badge you advance another room and at the end there is a special event)
- New sprites (I really don't like the gen 3 sprites)
- Appearances from teams Aqua and Magma
- Some plot points from the adventures manga
- BW2 Repel system
- The physical/special split (and images)
- Moves from later generations and made up ones
- Experience from catching Pokémon
- Elements of the FR hacked engine
- Class-based music
- More encounter music
- More stuff(!)

Help needed:
-Icons for the pokemon in party
-Scripting (Manadhon can handle most everything, but he's kinda lazy, so any help is appreciated :) )
-OWs for a few characters
-Cry inserter
- Trainer Sprites
-Tile inserter not many but there are some very essential tiles needed for the first beta but I have most of them in but my tile guy quit. Most importantly Sprout Tower tiles

Team Members/Credits:
- Luxray Hacker (Me) (Story,Mapping, and Leader)

- Verde Ware(Retired) ( Pokémon inserts and spriting)

- Chaos Rush and his DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource (some sprites)

-Manadhon (Scripting, Music, various small tasks)

-Kenny1 (Tiles)

-Joexv (sprite inserter)

Application:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Got some amazing sprites thanks to joexv :D so close to the first beta thanks for all the hard work team :D

Back