Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old 1 Week Ago (9:57 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Juno.
little dove
  • Crystal Tier

Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind

Basically there's a new special type of flower you can plant that will attract rare butterflies, and catching them will complete tasks for the event and earn you limited edition Rover-themed furniture, clothing, etc. Rover will explain it better than me the next time you open the app.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (12:11 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by bobandbill.
shake that booty
  • Administrator
  • Social Media
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Is it a cool event? What is it? I didn't really open it since it was going to take five hours to build a TABLE.
Only some items take hours; a bunch require a minute. And the hour ones are for building overnight while you sleep. :V

Now event is interesting enough. I sorta play ACPC in spurts. Few minutes a day is easy enough too. Do wish some improvements made would extend throughout the game. For example, we can try to catch butterflies on all the flowers at once - so why can't we do that for say harvesting flowers? Or pressing Complete on missions? Or asking help from friends for shovelstrike?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno
Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind
Haha, likewise!

(Btw my fc is 0944 7125 357)
Old 6 Days Ago (6:39 PM).
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha

And really, almost all of the items I've had to craft in the last few weeks have taken many hours. Only the easy beginner items take under a minute, and I find those to be few and far inbetween nowadays, as someone who is higher level (61) and has already crafted almost all available furniture in the game. Once you're higher level you'll see that you will need to play the waiting game, so I hope patience is a trait you guys have. I think average of the non-beginner/easy furniture is uhhh... 2-12 hours to craft per item? But definitely minimum two or so hours once you've gotten out of the early phases of the game. I've had several that take 24 hours too. The screen I just started crafting will be 18 hours ; ;/

The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.
Old 5 Days Ago (4:41 PM).
shake that booty
  • Administrator
  • Social Media
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Discord Moderoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha
Herp, I evidently copied the wrong thing. Fixed!
Quote:
The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.
Having played some more of it now I do agree it's annoying. I suppose they do need a way to encourage people to actually use leaf tickets and potentially pay for playing...
Old 5 Days Ago (5:07 PM).
That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.
  • Administrator
  • Crystal Tier
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Developer

Nature: Lax
Just got confirmation you friended me Marcin haha

Tells me who’s been playing :P
Old 5 Days Ago (6:00 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Hiroshi Sotomura.
That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.
  • Administrator
  • Crystal Tier
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Developer

Nature: Lax

Okay so an hour goes a long way, figured out how to do the garden stuff, and now I watered Marcin’s plants. Also I can build amenities now.

Oh, yeah, and my FC is 9269 4544 587
Old 5 Days Ago (6:15 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Juno.
little dove
  • Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
(Btw my fc is 0944 7125 357)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Oh, yeah, and my FC is 9269 4544 587
Added you guys!
Old 5 Days Ago (7:41 PM).
git gud or get r e k t
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
How are you guys at a higher level, I can't go past Level 5 myself.

The game is pretty cool, reminds you of New Leaf but with camping stuff. I gotta remind myself that I have furniture crafted.

I'm waiting for the day Pekoe is available for Pocket Camp.

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Old 5 Days Ago (2:03 AM).
shake that booty
  • Administrator
  • Social Media
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Discord Moderoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post
How are you guys at a higher level, I can't go past Level 5 myself.

The game is pretty cool, reminds you of New Leaf but with camping stuff. I gotta remind myself that I have furniture crafted.

I'm waiting for the day Pekoe is available for Pocket Camp.
I'm level 40-something but that's with a month more of the game (Australia got the game early). Janna you're crazy. =p (I bet Ben's level is higher yet though knowing him!)

Anyways, to level up, it's basically just interacting with villagers (talking, giving their items to them) to get their levels up; that nets you experience. Levelling up an amenity gives experience to 4-5 villagers watching on at a time too.

I want Tangy and Lolly to arrive in the game.
Old 4 Days Ago (5:44 PM).
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier

Ben is somewhere in the low or mid 50s atm, he seems to focus more on events and crafting all the amenities! But knowing him, he'll catch up soon enough ~

Lolly tho omg <3 I would love her too, though almost all the villagers I like are cute ones and I'm sure she'll also be cute, so idk how long I'd be able to keep her in my campsite. Replaced all my animals with natural ones for essence to craft that lv. 5 treehouse haha. sooo close....

@Megan leveling up is really easy tbh, you can do it!
Old 4 Days Ago (11:15 PM).
little dove
  • Crystal Tier

UPDATES (brought to my attention by Ben, thx)

They haven't really said when these are happening, but it's good to know they're in the works and actually listening to feedback - lots of people have complained about the inefficiency of the market box, and it's cool they're finally doing something about it.
Quote:
Enjoying Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp? New updates are on the way including the ability to dress your campsite villagers, crafting rugs, customization of terrain in select areas in your campsite and more! New bugs and fishes are coming very soon too. Get ready!

With the new update coming soon, you’ll be able to finally customize the terrain in select parts in your campsite and here’s just a few examples of this.

Several improvements & features are also coming which include the option to ask multiple players for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once. Making Market Box easier to use and other additions to making your garden easier to manage all at once.
Old 2 Days Ago (6:11 PM).
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier

omg terrain customization....yes!! pretty /o/ and

Quote:
Several improvements & features are also coming which include the option to ask multiple players for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once. Making Market Box easier to use and other additions to making your garden easier to manage all at once.
10/10!

It's so incredibly easy to get specific essence types if you fill up your campsite with only animals of that specific type. Can't believe how long it took me to realize this, haha. I've gathered 81 sports essences in just a few days of having my sports villagers parade around the campsite. Currently crafting the lv. 5 merry go round, then moving on to lv. 5 treehouse, and then gonna max the pool... =)
Old 19 Hours Ago (6:45 AM).
little dove
  • Crystal Tier

So many new thingss
P2 of the event is underway, which is just more of P1 of the event. Good way to collect materials, I suppose.

I love the clothing crafting though! Mainly just love having more clothes, but it's nice to not have to cycle through that measly collection every couple hours at the market place (which is in serious need of a revamp, along with OK Motors - they're just kinda there right now).

Quick Reply