Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content

#1301   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (12:42 PM).

i was in the ruins and it said the bidoof is allowed to roam freely what does that mean or do
      #1302   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:55 PM).

Anyone got a list of crafting recipes?
        #1303   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 1 Week Ago (10:50 PM).

What is the shiny rate please ? :)
          #1304   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 1 Week Ago (3:18 AM).

What is a golden egg and where to find it
            #1305   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 1 Week Ago (6:45 AM).

Nature: Adamant
            At what specific part of Route 102 can I catch Charmander? The one that leads to Shawmonk or the path that goes to Dooriver?
              #1306   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 1 Week Ago (10:16 AM).
            The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RenElite View Post
              At what specific part of Route 102 can I catch Charmander? The one that leads to Shawmonk or the path that goes to Dooriver?
              I believe I saw a Charmander on the path to Shawnmonk
                #1307   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 1 Week Ago (11:35 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
                What is a golden egg and where to find it
                Spoiler:
                We can craft Golden Egg
                Lucky Egg + Fortune Cookie(Asutra City) = Fortune Egg
                Fortune Egg + 2xNugget = Golden Egg
                Trust me its worth every part and effort as when combined with training NPCs it reduces the grinding a hell lot.
                  #1308   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 1 Week Ago (6:56 AM).

First off, absolutely love the game. I like grinding in games, so this is definitely my cup of tea.

I do have a couple of question though. I want that golden mudkip, but the thing is, I can't seem to find where to buy Defence and Special Defence candies to obtain max IVs. Also, I want to make some golden eggs, but I sold the nuggets I found, so I could afford the houses for rent. Is there any way to get more nuggets? And lastly, how does the pickup system work?

Again, love your work and love the game :]
                    #1309   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 1 Week Ago (7:21 AM).

Could you tell me where to find move relearner
                      #1310   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 1 Week Ago (7:30 AM).

Quote:
                      Could you tell me where to find move relearner
                      From Sylen City onwards, the move relearner is in every PokéCenter (woman character with black hair), as far as I know
                        #1311   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 1 Week Ago (10:14 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by lapindisite.

Hi, amazing game so far, but im getting stuck at the research center in Sylen city, the professor asks me to go into the elevator, but when i go downstair, he starts to speak and then im unable to do anything (walking, opening menu, save etc) but the music keeps going on

Edit: nvm im just stupid
                          #1312   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 1 Week Ago (10:55 AM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Nixzaragua View Post
                          First off, absolutely love the game. I like grinding in games, so this is definitely my cup of tea.

I do have a couple of question though. I want that golden mudkip, but the thing is, I can't seem to find where to buy Defence and Special Defence candies to obtain max IVs. Also, I want to make some golden eggs, but I sold the nuggets I found, so I could afford the houses for rent. Is there any way to get more nuggets? And lastly, how does the pickup system work?

Again, love your work and love the game :]
                          You can find them at the space station on the first floor you have to find 2 vending machines the left one will give you all the candies
                            #1313   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 1 Week Ago (10:56 AM).

What does it mean when it says bidoof is free to roam?
                              #1314   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 6 Days Ago (9:55 PM).

Hey Stochastic I completed this game till 8th gym and Space station event, that rayquomi though :/ it was awesome can't wait for version 1.0 full release, if you want any inputs I have a few that might help do let me know if you want them as it might contain spoilers for others, Thanks a lot for this awesome game :) :)
                                #1315   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old 6 Days Ago (6:10 AM).

Could you please tell me where to find the fortune cookies
                                  #1316   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old 6 Days Ago (9:34 AM).

Hello
                                  Congrats the game is really cool, I just have a little problem
                                  I was playing on a laggy computer and the game crashed while i was looking for an item in the bag because "it took too long" or something like that
                                  before shutting down, I got a message saying that an emergency save would be made
                                  I was wondering how to load that emergency save cause when i restarted the game I spawned where I was an hour ago, before playing.
                                  Thanks for reading
                                  hope there is a solution ^^
                                    #1317   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old 6 Days Ago (12:44 PM).

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kezoah View Post
                                    Hello
                                    Congrats the game is really cool, I just have a little problem
                                    I was playing on a laggy computer and the game crashed while i was looking for an item in the bag because "it took too long" or something like that
                                    before shutting down, I got a message saying that an emergency save would be made
                                    I was wondering how to load that emergency save cause when i restarted the game I spawned where I was an hour ago, before playing.
                                    Thanks for reading
                                    hope there is a solution ^^
                                    I'm assuming you are playing on mac then? there is a way to fix that on the front page it will allow you to download a file to help fix it all you have to do is put that file in the folder nothing else nothing more
                                      #1318   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old 5 Days Ago (8:21 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by SH60.

How does new game+ work?
                                      And where do I get a lucky egg? Never mind I found it.
                                      Where can I find Fortune Cookies?
                                        #1319   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old 5 Days Ago (9:36 PM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by mixelsrock View Post
                                        i was in the ruins and it said the bidoof is allowed to roam freely what does that mean or do
                                        Bidoof is roaming like how legendary pokemon roam in games. You will encounter that bidoof randomly in the wild.
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Fantomp View Post
                                        Anyone got a list of crafting recipes?
                                        https://i.gyazo.com/8fa72a767d038f2962cae0a52fbfc85d.png
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Louis! View Post
                                        What is the shiny rate please ? :)
                                        1/256
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Nixzaragua View Post
                                        Defense and Sp.Defense IV candies are in Asutra City Research Lab/Ranger Guild downstairs in a vending machine. There seems to be a 1% chance to pick up nuggets for pokemon that are lvl1-20. The pick up system seems similar to this https://gyazo.com/41f7cff63d6bb692dd29a101439a5374 but rare candies are replaced by Exp Turbos and i haven't seen Destiny Knots and Leftovers.
                                        Quote:
                                        Could you please tell me where to find the fortune cookies
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by SH60 View Post
                                        How does new game+ work? Where can I find Fortune Cookies?
                                        In Naraku Village An old lady north of the Pokemon Center sells Fortune Cookies and Lava Cookies.
                                        New Game+ means that you get a small exp boost and you bring over your team in your current save file it puts you at the beginning of the game. You only keep your pokemon(They still have their natures, evs, ivs, happiness) but are all devolved to their baby forms if they have one and their movelists are reset to those also.
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by himanshu270496 View Post
                                        Hey Stochastic I completed this game till 8th gym and Space station event, that rayquomi though :/ it was awesome can't wait for version 1.0 full release, if you want any inputs I have a few that might help do let me know if you want them as it might contain spoilers for others, Thanks a lot for this awesome game :) :)
                                        You should join Stoch's discord: https://discord.gg/fbyjeqF. They're always reading over player suggestions
                                          #1320   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old 5 Days Ago (2:29 AM).

Please tell me how to get a rainbow egg
                                            #1321   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old 5 Days Ago (5:25 AM).

does anyone know where i can find a shiny stone ? need to get togekiss
                                              #1322   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old 5 Days Ago (1:17 PM).
                                            paulscholes619 paulscholes619 is offline

Guyz I am at the Shawmonk Lake relentlessly running in the grass for a mudkip but I havent found a single one.I have literally found 4 totodile and a shiny totodile.....If you can get a mudkip.Where do you get a mudkip except as a starter?????
                                                #1323   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old 5 Days Ago (1:46 PM).
                                              ShatteredTian ShatteredTian is offline

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by sandcastle View Post
                                                does anyone know where i can find a shiny stone ? need to get togekiss
                                                I also need to know where to get one other than the one on Route 108 South of Redrock cave.
                                                I think I sold mine or threw it away without knowing what it truly could do for me :(
                                                  #1324   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old 4 Days Ago (11:47 PM).
                                                sandcastle sandcastle is offline

thank you. and is it possible to find shiny stone by mining ?
                                                  oh and i would love to know how to create a rainbow egg
                                                    #1325   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old 4 Days Ago (9:31 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by erik destler.
                                                  ShatteredTian ShatteredTian is offline

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by sandcastle View Post
                                                    thank you. and is it possible to find shiny stone by mining ?
                                                    oh and i would love to know how to create a rainbow egg
                                                    No, I've mined for several hours and no luck. This is the rainbow egg formula.

Golden Egg + ??? = Rainbow egg,

Spoiler:
                                                    Climb Trainer Tower but don't catch the bird

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by paulscholes619 View Post
                                                    Guyz I am at the Shawmonk Lake relentlessly running in the grass for a mudkip but I havent found a single one.I have literally found 4 totodile and a shiny totodile.....If you can get a mudkip.Where do you get a mudkip except as a starter?????
                                                    Took me a while to get one. Trust me it's there but very rare, I think while trying to find it I've met several shiny's and also several abra. Trust me it'll take forever but it is there

Quick Reply