• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Apparently we cannot count in the Pokemon Center. I just finished posting at the "Ways to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center", and the actual count of posts seems to have been off since page 4 on the thread. The count is ahead by 4, we are actually at 265 posts. I suppose one way to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center is to insist on healing up seven Pokemon at a time.

lol yeah I noticed that too and was like... ok did anyone happen to notice the count is off?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I hope they release Shiny Tapus one day. Shiny Tapu Koko was a nice surprise (And a very useful Pokemon) but it would be nice to be able to catch the others Shiny.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Wish Vulpix would get a Mega Evolution. Just something about a Naruto Nine-Tail Fox Pokemon going Mega would fully take advantage of its Kitsune Folklore.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Mega Ninetales would be great! I'd also love a Mega Rapidash (I have a liking for mystical creatures like unicorns <3).

I got all WTP done. I refuse to leave my laptop until it's done.

Haha, I was exactly the same when WTP used to run every week!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I'd be inclined to support a Mega Rapidash if it had Flamethrower but its a Physical attacker so I can't be too annoyed. Maybe that's just my Generation 1 bias talking since it learns Take Down and nothing else -.-

Another thought also crossed my mind regarding Eevolutions but that'd make them OP and frankly Mega's should be limited.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Haha, that's true. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Megas, as long the chosen Pok?mon were actually deserving of it! :b

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I think they should do Mega?s of all the regional starters and maybe five other Pokemon from each region. I?d exclude Legendaries/mythical because they?re already strong to begin with, hence something like this:

Kanto: starters + Pidgeot, Gengar, Pinsir, Starmie(doesn?t exist but it should) and Gyrados(and make it Dragon ffs).
Johto: starters + Crobat, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross and Miltank(so Whitney gives people even more terrifying nightmares)
Hoenn: starters + Slaking, Gardevoir, Mawile, Altaria and Metagross(would do Milotic but have to limit it to 5. Might swap Slaking for it)
Sinnoh: starters + Luxray, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Drapion and Bibarel(nothing worse than a vicious beaver)
Unova: starters + Seismitoad, Audino, Garbodor, Zoroark and Haxorus(because we want Iris even more annoying lol)
Kalos: starters(all of them) + Florges, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Meowstic and Heliolisk
Alola: starters + Lycanroc, Bewear, Lurantis, Araquanid and Dhelmise

Years

I would love mega Slaking and Garbodor. I wouldn't even mind some other sort of forms. Fusions would be nice. Or giving more Pok?mon branched evolution... Wow, maybe I was browsing Digimon wikia for too long...

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

So I submitted my guesses for WTP#6. Odds are it?s only a handful of Pokemon due to that dark blue but that white really has me concerned that I?m wrong. Anyways up to 71 Ice Points. Wonder if I can get a BOGO on the Kecleon Berries.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Apparently we cannot count in the Pokemon Center. I just finished posting at the "Ways to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center", and the actual count of posts seems to have been off since page 4 on the thread. The count is ahead by 4, we are actually at 265 posts. I suppose one way to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center is to insist on healing up seven Pokemon at a time.
yeah I noticed that too and was like... ok did anyone happen to notice the count is off?

Oh, there's actually a reason for that! A number of users requested to have their accounts deleted several months ago, and all of their old posts were wiped out as a result. Unfortunately, a lot of other threads were affected by this as well, so you might notice some oddities if you browse through the older posts around here. xD

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Heh so their posts were completely wiped? *Shrugs* Guess some forums are different than others. +1 Ice Cream as I suck suck suck the lead away from everyone.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020

lol several months ago
give me $25 if i catch up to you (though i highly doubt it'll happen)

Years

I honestly could care less about my post count. I think I'll be content with an Oran Berry for myself, but we are only just starting the later half of the event...so I might get a few more points by then.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Making this new topic because I love getting to know people's personality quiz results!

So I found this decent quiz which tells you what Pok?mon type you are and the traits that come with it; so far I'd say it's really quite accurate! Like all good personality quizzes, it asks what your favourite colour is. xD

Anyway, who else wants to give it a try? :D Just for kicks!

https://uquiz.com/VcDFX0/what-pokemon-type-are-you

Years

According to the Pokemon Type quiz, I am a Normal type. Personality, matches well...but the type I would actually be in a Pokemon game, Normal is probably one of my last choices.

I also notice no one became a Grass type, interesting.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

My results are:

Ground
Caring, nurturing, sensitive, stubborn, traditional

Never expected Ground, but the personality fits me to a T!

According to the Pokemon Type quiz, I am a Normal type. Personality, matches well...but the type I would actually be in a Pokemon game, Normal is probably one of my last choices.

What are the traits of a Normal-type?

I also notice no one became a Grass type, interesting.

Wow, you're right... wonder what you have to do to get that then, haha. ????

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020

Disloyal, power-hungry, cunning, sly, etc.
...and Poison.

Pretty accurate, would've been better if it was put positively though.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I don?t have to take it to know what type I?d be:

Rock lol

I can be stubborn, unforgiving and a few other things that Rock Types happen to be.

Back