• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz you underestimated the Prius it's actually got racing parts under the hood so while in pursuit the cops say, "there no way this cars street legal" "10 - 4 on that". "Wait.... Were losing to a Prius, NOO and says, I'm gonna try to take him out by the tires. LOL

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz that's where you are wrong.. You see the whole time I was in the back seat cuz I planned it all out and I jumped in the front seat and your like "WTF, with a shocked face", and as always I pull out a black case and it's got an AK-47, an RPG, Dual 357 Magnum's with a silver tip.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz LOL, how did we end up banning eachother talkin about racing to a pursuit with the cops and pulling out a bunch of guns? AHahaha

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz that would probably get us a good warning from someone one here or a ban lol. But I doubt it cuz were so good at making stories.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz I was thinking about that too... But I don't see a point in it if nobody else is posting. They wanna make it so more people get involved. Well, nobody is posting because they aren't on or they don't wanna post to this thread atm. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back