• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meta Journey Hub [SU & INFO thread] - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Region: Kanto

Trainer name: Jason

Trainer class: Ninja Boy

Trainer appearance:
ORAS_Ninja_Boy.png

Favorite type: Grass

Starter pokémon: A Bulbasaur named Bulbalicious!

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Region: Sinnoh
Trainer name: Evan Baker
Trainer class: Athlete
Trainer appearance:
pokemon_trainer_by_cle2-d5qzmsu.png
Credits to the artist. I really like this design.
Favorite type: Dark
Favorite Legendary: Dialga
Starter pokémon: Chimchar

Last edited:
Years
Region: Sinnoh
Trainer name: Dylan
Trainer class: Youngster
Trainer appearance: 10 year old white boy with average build and brown hair. They wear a shirt with thick purple and green stripes, a matching purple an green baseball cap, running shoes, and comfy shorts
Favorite type: Poison
Favorite Legendary: Giratina
Starter pokémon: Piplup

(this specific character is meant to have a dustox as part of their backstory. Is there any way that a Dustox could replace their starter? If not, I understand but this would mean they don't have much of a past)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years

Added you! I just wanted to say, Meta Journey isn't really a RP with characters per se rather than a reward system for posting in other RPs. You'll never actually write as Dylan, so making up a personality/backstory isn't as important.

As for the dustox, I can arrange something for you so that your first capture after your starter is a dustox, how about that? ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Soeaking of that, do SUs count for Theater Posts?

sorry to reply so late, but no, SUs do not count for theatre posts. i know much effort goes into good SUs, but we want to encourage actually RPing and discussing in the theatre (and discourage signing up for RPs without actually contributing IC)! i hope that makes sense.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
sorry to reply so late, but no, SUs do not count for theatre posts. i know much effort goes into good SUs, but we want to encourage actually RPing and discussing in the theatre (and discourage signing up for RPs without actually contributing IC)! i hope that makes sense.
Oh. Well, remember that Gastly I caught? I guess it's illegal now... {XD}

Foxrally

Years
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:
Hey everybody! I will be replacing Ozymandias as Hoenn's Region Leader now! Let's go refresh our pokémon catching spirits~ You're not tired from all the Pokémon Go catching already, are ye? Roleplaying is more rewarding than physically moving around, pfft.

I hope you'll love what we've got in store~

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:

Hey HOENN ADVENTURERS

it's time to move on to ROUTE 119! Post OOC and catch a super cool Castform! Or super hot? It's your choice which form to use in IC events~

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9333123#post9333123

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016

Trainer name: Ricky B.

Trainer class: Wanderer/Adventurer

Trainer appearance: 5'4", curly black-brown hair in a loose afro, tan skin, dark brown eyes, a bit bigger around the waist and has a large nose and wears purple glasses. Transgender boy.

Favorite type: Normal

Starter pokémon: Charmander

Foxrally

Years

Quick update concerning the delay - my laptop's fan literally exploded so I won't be able to make a new route for the next couple of days until it's fixed. You can use that time to catch a few last-minute 'mons, though!

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Trainer name: Ricky B.

welcome to the Meta Journey! i'll add you to the Kanto page in a moment. feel free to use any posts made from the moment you signed up to catch Pokémon!

Spoiler:

as you may have seen, the new route is up! catch those water 'mons, because an event could be just around the corner...

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years

Trainer name: Jay

Trainer class: Master Representative

Trainer appearance:
custom_pokemon_trainer_sprite_by_wiisamurai.jpg

Favorite type: Poison

Starter pokémon: Bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.