• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Lawl, been a while since I've ventured into this place.
hahah, MAN, I am so hyped for the english version of BBS. :3 I'd pre-ordered it.
anyways I choose both, cause I take the characters of that world Items, and keep them, and I like Donald and Goofy So I choose them for everytime I need them Unless I cannot, like Ping(Mulan), I choose Donald for Healing or Goofy for Brave Form. Speaking of KHII, I am Playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix as we speak :3 Since the last month or so I've been into Persona 3 mode, So I want to get back into KH for a long while since BBS, and Coded.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I don't have an excuse to get the special edition PSP anymore, seeing as my brother gave me his battered old PSP that's been sitting in the back of his drawers for a few years (for ten dollars out of my BBS money, no less D:<). Well, at least I'm getting the game - the situation is better than it was a few weeks ago, I suppose.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm gonna get the special edition of BBS for my birthday. I would buy it on the day it comes out but I don't have enough money.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
And now its time for 'Things I do when I am bored'. Today's segment will feature me placing various HUD elements that relate to characters into a post. Enjoy.

AQUA.png
DL_Aqua.png
DL_AquaAvatar1.png
DL_AquaAvatar2.png

TERRA.png
DL_Terra.png
DL_TerraAvatar1.png
DL_TerraAvatar2.png

VENTUS.png
DL_Ventus.png
DL_VenAvatar1.png
DL_VenAvatar2.png

DL_Zack.png
DL_ZackAvatar2.png
DL_ZackAvatar1.png

DL_Mickey.png
DL_MickeyAvatar1.png
DL_MickeyAvatar2.png

DL_Donald.png
DL_DonaldAvatar1.png
DL_DonaldAvatar2.png

DL_Goofy.png
DL_GoofyAvatar1.png
DL_GoofyAvatar2.png

DL_Stitch.png
DL_StitchAvatar1.png
DL_StitchAvatar2.png

DL_Peter_Pan.png
DL_PeterPanAvatar.png
DL_PeterPanAvatar2.png

DL_Snow_White.png
DL_SnowWhiteAvatar1.png
DL_SnowWhiteAvatar2.png

DL_Maleficent.png
DL_MaleficentAvatar1.png
DL_MaleficentAvatar2.png

Vanitas - Only click if you either know what he looks like under his mask or if you don't mind finding out. Its a major spoiler.
Spoiler:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Threeeeee daaaaaaaays ; 0;
I can't wait for them to be released! I've been suffering KH withdrawal after beating 358/2 Days.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Can I join too? :o
I <3 KH. I am playing BbS right now and I just love it!
*Actually, I played BbS over my Soul Silver. ._.
But I still love Pokemon more than KH :]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Is BBS is going to be released today? Because I preordered BBS, and I;m going to go pick it up this afternoon.

ソラ

Years
I got my copy like an hour ago :D.
I already installed Game Install. and Picked Critical. But I am not using EXP 0 O_O.
But I found out that I am too hungry, and I needed to eat since my Diabetes. D: xDD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
Hey, all. I'll join. I am known as Demyx by my friends, because of my passion for music...

Now, there is a website that my friend runs. It is a Kingdom Hearts Fansite.

kingdomheartsunofficial.webs.com

Please join.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I got my copy like an hour ago :D.
I already installed Game Install. and Picked Critical. But I am not using EXP 0 O_O.
But I found out that I am too hungry, and I needed to eat since my Diabetes. D: xDD
Aww. I need to wait till later to go to GameStop. So, how is it?

ソラ

Years
Aww. I need to wait till later to go to GameStop. So, how is it?

It is pretty good so far.
I just saved and ate xD.
But I like the voices(I like Aqua's, and Terra's Cause I watched the trailer over a million times, So I am use to theirs, and Master Xehanort's Voice, But to be honest my favorite is Master Eraqus' voice. Ventus is TOO familiar lol, and I also like Vanitas' Voice as well).

Hey, all. I'll join. I am known as Demyx by my friends, because of my passion for music...

Now, there is a website that my friend runs. It is a Kingdom Hearts Fansite.

kingdomheartsunofficial.webs.com

Please join.

No advertising sites :/ But I am sure you can join, Up to the owner of this club :3

Back