• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Conquest 2: Divide and Conquer [OOC] (Accepting SU's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Excellent. I'm planning my character to be someone that Nobunaga has recently convinced to join the side of Ideals. He'll be a warlord who took his Kingdom instead of inheriting it. How he did, I'm still hashing out the details for.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Excellent. I'm planning my character to be someone that Nobunaga has recently convinced to join the side of Ideals. He'll be a warlord who took his Kingdom instead of inheriting it. How he did, I'm still hashing out the details for.

Okay, seems like an interesting concept :)

Cosmic Fury

Years
Alright, it's all done! I might end up changing the Pokémon's nickname before I make my first post, but other than that I feel that my character sheet is more or less complete.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is that Emissary, the one you mentioned, Gelius' Brother? On My SU i mentioned that he was on Ingnis on the day that Gelius escaped his room.

Cosmic Fury

Years
Yeah, I was alluding to him, but I purposefully left out the name to prevent any conflicts between our signups.

Please note that I'll be largely inactive for the next two weeks, but I'll try to get on and post as often as I can.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
We need some female characters... Something tells me that this RP will be fun.

VillageofDragons

Years
I need to think of more stuff...
if you have any ideas i'm open to suggestions ;)

Hmm, maybe try expanding in the history section with another paragraph about the architecture and history of Faerite its self, and how Lucas grew up learning about it. Also maybe how the kingdom never existed in the original arc of Pokemon Conquest decades ago ;)

VillageofDragons

Years

Hey, Wizardman11. Thanks for finishing your reserve. Your character is accepted :)

Announcement:

I will be making the IC thread soon everyone! Stay tuned! :)

EDIT: Also for those who still want to sign up, feel free to do so. There are still 10 spots available, but the Roleplay its self will be starting soon now that we have a full cast of characters :)

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Question: if I alter my SU would you have to reap prove it? Would I post a new SU, or would I just make edits to my original post?

Years
Since we're about to get this road on the show (or something like that) I have another question...how exactly do i go about attacking Gelius' player character since he's not actually in nor commands Dragnor?

VillageofDragons

Years
Since we're about to get this road on the show (or something like that) I have another question...how exactly do i go about attacking Gelius' player character since he's not actually in nor commands Dragnor?

You don't. At least not for now :P There will be an event at the start of the Roleplay that will set the course for the rest of it :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I do plan having Mark (Or Nobunaga and having Mark to back stab him, obssessed by the power of course and becoming the new warlord) as a warlord. And he is totally powerful. A Fraxure and a Pikachu. Not easy. And i do plan having to run to somewhere where where the thruth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back