The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Old October 20th, 2018 (6:44 AM).
This is fine.

Nature: Jolly
Congrats on getting up to high rank, Nah! And nice armour set, Fairy!

Not played much thanks to long-term net issues sadly... of the multiplayer. Did a bunch of the key quests on single player so now I have more box space again, thank goodness. But even if net downtime continues I think the next I want to play is multiplayer again to max out some weapons finally, start some new ones, and work on some armour sets.
Old October 26th, 2018 (5:58 PM).

Ugh working on fully upgrading the Fatalis armor is torture. The drops are just so damn stubborn. >:(

But I did finally complete the G-Rank Silver Rath armor. It's not exactly the best thing out there (would def be better in a mixed set) but it looks great and I just can't say no to that, haha. I also started on the Akantor G-Rank armor because I just had the spare materials but blunt was nerfed so hard in G that it's really useless for anything other than the fire resist and HG Earplugs.

Old October 27th, 2018 (12:28 PM).

Double post but I'm the thread owner and moderator sue me.

Nah and I are doing SilverWind Nargacuga grinding on Generations (NOT ULTIMATE) right now, so hit me up on discord if you guys want in.

Fairy#7975

Old October 29th, 2018 (11:30 AM).

woo, Silverwind armor is fully functional now!

when I first started going for it, I had no idea that it'd be that much work to make the whole thing and upgrade it all the way to level 6 so the special skill unlocks, but now I have it thanks to Jo and the other people who helped me with the Silverwind quests (and getting me to HR 7 too) =)
Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:10 AM).
This is fine.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
Do you have your internet sorted yet??? I'm dying to actually play with you again!
Yep! After much complaining last month it's been fixed. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
I've gotten a fair bit of stuff done. Managed to make high rank Glavenus armor for blademaster. Had to enlist the help of randoms to get it to level 4 though, as the game wanted hyper Glavenus parts to upgrade it to that level and I can't beat a hyper Glavenus by myself. Now the game wants heavy armor spheres to upgrade it though, and those are a lot harder to get than the other armor spheres (which I have plenty of). But even in this state it's still really nice to have. It's got like 500 defense and isn't fire or thunder weak.

Made some new weapons too, so now I've got a fire hammer, an ice hammer, a water hammer, and a thunder hammer, as well as a new LBG. Been trying to upgrade those as well.

Been also slowly building up a supply of stuff like demondrugs, armorskins, dung bombs, mega potions, traps, etc.

Tried to do Silverwind VII by myself, but after spending half an hour getting it down to low HP to be able to trap it, it went and bailed on me as soon as I set my trap....both times. As if Silverwind Nargs weren't annoying enough already to catch. Would try to see if I could get randoms to help me but idk if "HR 7 ***** wants your help doing on-site items only Silverwind capture quest multiple times" is something people are gonna want to join. Would probably be better to do that one with someone on here anyway.
Sounds like you are making decent progress overall. And ew, Silverwind. And on-site items only quests. People can get skeevy about helping with those. I don't mind myself.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:11 AM).

With Capture Guru doing to on-site items only quests really aren't so bad imo!

And hey, good news hunters! I'm late to this news but Monster Hunter World was nominated for game of the year 2018! Really, really awesome to see MH finally get some legitimate recognition. n_n

Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:32 PM).

I managed to beat Nakarkos a bit ago! It took a bunch of tries and several hours to do it, but I finally got it....and somehow did it without getting carted the time I won. Praise be this Glavenus armor I guess lol

Game also shot me up to HR 48, which was unexpected. Thought that I'd just get promoted to HR 8 and then go from there. Even if I was expecting that, I don't think that I would've thought I'd jump up like 40 ranks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
And hey, good news hunters! I'm late to this news but Monster Hunter World was nominated for game of the year 2018! Really, really awesome to see MH finally get some legitimate recognition. n_n
oh that's cool
Old 3 Days Ago (5:53 AM).

Monster Hunter
Club ★ Update

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD

Welcome back hunters! Over PC's downtime we received quite a bit of exciting Monster Hunter related news and events!

ICEBORNE
Quote:
Monster Hunter World is getting a icy-themed expansion, though its release is still far out. Following a tease at The Game Awards, Capcom held a special stream dedicated to the game where it revealed Iceborne, a massive expansion set to launch for PS4 and Xbox One in Fall 2019, with a PC release also to come.

Iceborne will introduce new quest ranks, locales, monsters, moves, and gear, according to Capcom. It'll also offer a new story that picks up from where World left off. Despite being compared with some of the standalone, expanded versions of previous games, Iceborne is explicitly a DLC expansion for World and will require that game to play. A price was not announced.
WITCHER 3 CROSSOVER
Quote:
That wasn't the only Monster Hunter World surprise unveiled on the stream, though. The company also announced Geralt from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt would be appearing in the game through a collaboration with CD Projekt Red. The presentation referenced Geralt finding himself in the New World, so it will include a new type of Witcher gameplay and even Geralt's own voice actors. That will come early next year.

Old 2 Days Ago (5:27 AM).

Guess I picked a good time to get World, with it getting an expansion announced (even if it's gonna be a while before it comes out lol). Not actually getting it until the 25th tho.
Old 1 Day Ago (12:36 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
I should get World to. I think I could buy it during Steam's Winter Sale.

Quick Reply