PolandDev

(Not Polish)

Female
nobe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
61 posts
1.4 Years
Is the types based on the country itself and the flag?
I tried my hardest to match up each country with reflective types, but there's unfortunately not much I can do for some, so they might feel a little left-field. Its only for the sake of having the game balanced in types though.

This is why we included a type indicator! <3
I made this:

Updates can be seen at our thread in the Progressing ROM Hacks section, or on twitter at @PolandDev

PolandDev

(Not Polish)

Female
nobe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
61 posts
1.4 Years
How could I possibly help?
What can you do?

How do you download this game it is CONFUSING... But love the idea.
The game isn't really available to be downloaded yet. The existing patch on the page is only kept for archiving purposes
I made this:

Updates can be seen at our thread in the Progressing ROM Hacks section, or on twitter at @PolandDev

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
liked the soundtrack in that specific video! it gave me nostalgia feels of the pyramids of Egypt. keep up the great work!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Advertiser Content