• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] ***UPDATE***: Pokémon Red Lion (21th August 2020); Beta Version 0.1.5

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
You are welcome. Keep exploring and do note that perhaps you will have to grind at some point. But if you always fight the trainers and really check all the NPCs you will get helpful items and there is also someone who gives you a Pokémon with Pokérus early in the game, just saying :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
***NEW UPDATE***

Pokémon Red Lion Beta Version 0.1.3. is now out! Download it from here http://pokemonredlion.ga/Pokémon Red Lion Download.html
You can now play until the 6th gym! You will be able to time travel in the past. Moreover I changed some stats of some Pokémon and the starters got Mega Evolutions.

As always if you found some bugs or have a suggestion to make, don't hesitate to write me :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Hi,

Your game seems kinda cool and I'd like to give it a try! Unfortunately I can't dowload it, I get an ad.fly page which leads to nothing. I read a previous user had the same issue, are we getting it wrong or is the download faulty? Thanks!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
it seems i keep getting the issue where if i save and close the game it will pop up with a nomethod error upon restart and the only way ive seen that can fi8x this on my end is to either play the game in its entirety without closing it or to keep starting from the beginning which of course can be rather bothersome

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Are you playing other fangames as well?
Can you send me a screenshot of the problem?

Thanks, Obermarschall

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
https://i.imgur.com/0ky1tYc.png this is basically what happens every time i reopen the game after saving and closing it

Do you play other Pokémon Fan Games? Check if you don't have a savefile that has the same name.

Is there a list of fakemons and their base stats?

No there isn't, but eventually I might make it. Keep in mind that I do all of it alone, so it takes all a lot of time :) But if you have specific questions about specific Fakémon shoot me question.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
I went to try to download this game but sadly it sends me to a adfly that leads to a virus i saw a person who wanted to download as well had the same issue if you dont mind can you help me download it and please fix this issue in the future

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
i play other fan games but each game automatically creates a seperate folder for each game tho some create the saves in the game folder itself.............. this game in particular is one of the ones that have its own save folder

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hi,

I am working on Pokémon Red Lion Beta 0.1.4

The artist whom I hired made fascinating work, please check the Mega Evolutions of the Starters:

ddd0uuh-e3e19bfe-a00c-4aef-8c79-0e0a5b51666e.png

ddcfrs8-4f42de0d-7cf6-4ca6-b972-502846eb440c.png

ddcjzsc-ae3d2701-12b4-48b9-b203-f626894c7155.png

The work on Peru is also slowly starting to take off. You may suggest some names for these new Fakémons:

ddedfz1-69fb3862-bc30-4ab5-9c96-6f011c69885d.png

ddf5me3-ec513593-b564-4393-8e5e-65b1666be0bb.png

ddff1bz-69b1651c-c177-46f2-bb8f-7b4d98614fba.png

ddeob8b-4f5613d5-94cd-4026-9f78-0155c6b906f7.png

ddhze3a-aa896f3a-73cf-452a-bf15-bdef5ac813ee.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
Hi, so, the title of this game caught my eye. Coincidentally, lions are actually one of my favorite animals. After looking through this thread and reading all the information available I gotta say that I commend you for your hard work and dedication. And now it's time for me to download and play this game because it seems interesting.

Also to anyone who is getting the adf.ly site thing after clicking the download link on Obermarschall's site, click skip ad then wait a bit until it redirects you to the dropbox screen/site. Don't click anything else until you're able to click the skip ad button and are able to get to the dropbox site where you can download the game.

Anyways. I'm off to play Pokemon Red Lion!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hello FantasyGamerHina, thanks for your nice words. I hope you have fun playing my game. Cheers.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2020
If you have no time to list the base stats would you share the pokemon.txt pbs file then? Sorry for the bother, i'm a player who needs to know the stats of my pokemons.

Years
Ok so I passed the exam but, I don't know where to go from there? I assume it's a glitch because the route south of the town says I need to take my exams when I already passed it.

Back