• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ The PokéCommunicators (New Thread!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I haven't had much chance to hang around in Art & Design as of late (it's been a few months since I had updated my gallery), but I definitely do plan to change that sometime in the near future. As for Halloween events, I don't remember taking part in many of them last year, but I'm looking forward to see how they might wind up to be this time around.

Years
I never really post in Art & Design at all, and the only times I even did so was to comment on someone's work (I think it was Fairy right?) and other than that, my not-so-good art skills are to blame for my lack of activity there.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I honestly think whether you have the art experience or not, we're all still encouraged to post art of our own in that section. I come to the conclusion that PC's art critiques aren't as harmful as we all thought...at least that's how I see. No need to be afraid about it. :3

We can actually learn something from them.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 20, 2018
How did you find PC?

I learned about it through a close friend of mine who used to be active here. She's got other things to do now, so she almost never comes here any more.

Years
New thread! ..that I should've posted in months ago, oops. <_<;

How did you find PC?
Pretty sure it was through ROM hacking, Shiny Gold to be exact. Also Brown and Prism. Those games were my life in 2006 and I checked in occasionally for the next few years for other hacks until I got active in 2011. Go PC.

What's your favorite board on PC?
Should be obvious. :D;;; TWL is my favorite. Also adore Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Trivia, all of the Pokemon gaming forums, and tons of others because a single favorite's too hard lol.

Years
I guess so, although finding an event to participate in is what I usually struggle with since most don't seem tailored to my interests.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'll be trying to jump into a few events that aren't too time-consuming! One contest I'm looking forward to in particular is captioning. I've taken part in caption event during last year's GT, if I'm not wrong, and it was pretty fun and simple. Hopefully, this time around, it'll be even better.

Back