• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, I think I'll go with choice (a)!

A wild Magikarp appeared... in the grass! What will you do?

(a) Catch it! This Magikarp must be some kind of superior life form,
(b) Eh, it's just a Magikarp. Ignore it and walk away.
(c) Attempt to give it mouth-to-mouth CPR.
(d) Call 911...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
E) DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE POISONED YOU'VE BEEN SUBJECTED TO SO MANY CREAMY TOXINS AT THIS POINT YOU'RE PROBABLY IMMUNE.

Bardothren writes a brilliant piece of fan-fiction, and you've heard nothing but good reviews ... he's not pressuring you into reading it or even so much as brought it up, but you know he'd appreciate a review ...

A) Help a brother out! Even if it's not your taste, you would've liked him to do the same if it was you!

B) Print out a copy, burn it, then scoop up the ashes and drink it in your morning glass of milk.

C) Option B scared me I need an adult.

D) What's fanfiction.

E) I am Bardothren - Kiyoshi, stop writing stupid shit about me.

F) Start a flame war in the comments section.​

Meadow

Years
Sandshrew, are you ready to take over the world? Good, because I'm going with choice (f)!

Nurse Joy has just healed your Pokémon, but then she charges you a fee of 5,000 PokéDollars! What will you do?

(a) Pay her, but now you're broke...
(b) RUN AWAY!
(c) File a lawsuit against her.
(d) Attempt 1,000 things that could get you kicked out of the Pokémon Center.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
D) WE DIDN'T START LISTING THEM FOR NOTHING

*Hires spies to kidnap Nurse Joy*

The music for Sunyshore City won't stop obsessively playing in your head. What do you do?

A) THIS IS A DREAM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

B) Hell is real.

C) WHY CAN'T I STOP DANCING

D) What is music.

E) Infect others and takeover the world.​

Meadow

Years
I CAN'T STOP DANCING! SQUIRREL, SAVE ME! Translation: choice (c) for me!

You are battling a wild Rayquaza at full HP, and you only have one Poké Ball. Your last remaining Pokémon is in no shape to continue battling. If your Poké Ball fails, your life will be in danger. What will you do?

(a) Throw the Poké Ball! You are a lucky protagonist, after all... or so you hope.
(b) It's not worth it. Run away!
(c) Make your Pokémon continue fighting.
(d) Call 911...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
OH MY GOODNESS YOU AND YOUR SHOT GUNS BARDO

THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY SUB-FORUM

But C because knowing that is important.

You get a TM for the move Flamethrower. What do you do?

A) Dance to Uptown Funk.

B) Use it on yourself to gain fire powers.

C) Use it on your Pokemon because this is the option that makes sense.

D) Cry.

E) Obligatory "What's a/an [x]" joke.

F) Burn the disc metaphorically.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
THIS ISN'T A SHOTGUN SCENARIO. COSTUMES AREN'T ALIVE. YOU LITERALLY WOKE UP AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE. WHERE WOULD YOU GET ACCESS TO A SHOTGUN. BARDO Y U DU DIS.

ALSO B WHERE IS THE NEAREST TYPHLOSION

Thank you for waiting. We hope to see you again!

A) These aren't my Pokemon, ma'am, you've got the wrong trainer.

B) Take the PokeBalls and run.

C) Punch Nurse Joy in the face and then list how you were kicked out on #TeamTrivia's corresponding thread.

D) Where am I.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
mpbp.gif

E. Ju- just E, Bardo.

You have become a PokeStar Studio star! First action as a brilliant new celebrity?

A) COCAINE!

B) Sharpen my acting skills - the public won't continue to love me if I suck!

C) Reveal your true identify as Zubatman.

D) Spend all your money on tiny wrinkled up pieces of paper and used candy.

E) Tour with Roxie's band.

F) Have emotional breakdown and cry.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
D)
Suspicious-Dog.jpg

I know ur sekretz

A stranger compliments that you're looking great today, and you turn around only to find that they're Giovanni of Team Rocket!

A) And with my new fresh and stylish look I defeat him!

B) Hey sexy how u doin ;}

C) Do a Bardo and shoot him with the thing

D) Accept the compliment, but make sure you give him a backhanded one in return. Haha, now he'll be so humiliated. That'll teach him to slaughter innocent Pokemon.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
C OH GOD HOW EMBARRASSING

You're at a Pokemon convention and you're cosplaying as Sonic the Hedgehog!

A) WAIT WRONG ROOM I'M SO SORRY #SociallyDead

B) Strut confidently through the stalls, ignoring confused glances.

C) Strip naked and run free through the convention hall until you're arrested.

D) What do you mean I left my house for more than five minutes.​

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
D. Any Mafia game is nightmares. Not because of scariness, but just stupidity and cliche-edness.

You, a lone Mightyena, have injured a Buneary to a state of helplessness. As you look at it hungrily, it cries and begs for mercy. What do you do?

A. Bite it in the neck to end its suffering so you can get the deed over with.
B. Bite its neck to shut it up so you can feast undisturbed.
C. Take pity upon it and walk away. Look for a more satisfying kill.
D. Eat it alive. Crush its bones. Savor its cries of agony.

Meadow

Years
I think I would take pity on it, so (c) for me!

You are battling a wild Rayquaza at full HP, and you only have one Poké Ball. Your last remaining Pokémon is in no shape to continue battling. If your Poké Ball fails, your life will be in danger. What will you do?

(a) Throw the Poké Ball! You are a lucky protagonist, after all... or so you hope.
(b) It's not worth it. Run away!
(c) Make your Pokémon continue fighting.
(d) Call 911...

Also, you have no shotgun (or any other weapon) this time around, so you're unfortunately restricted to the above options. Pick carefully! ^^

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Well, of course I have no shotgun. This is the world of Pokemon, there are no guns!
Probably (B), since I'm kind of a coward.

I'll ask the same one, but this time directed at Bardothren.

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
F. No-one deserves to catch a Legendary!

I meant the Mightyena one, Bardo, not the Rayquaza one. Sorry I didn't make myself clearer.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I'll pick (c) again!

(Bardothren, if you want to answer the Mightyena question, feel free to do so in addition to your next post. Until then, I'll be adding a new question for the next person in line.)

You are desperately hungry, and you find a stale Poffin on the ground. What will you do?

(a) Eat it!
(b) Feed it to your Pokémon.
(c) Pretend you didn't see it. Seriously, it's stale and it has been on the ground.
(d) Call 911...?

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
Years
Picking C. I'm not eating stale food that's been sitting on the ground for god-knows-how-long.

You notice that nightfall is on its way and nowhere near is there a town, house, or even a Pokemon Center. Stumbling upon a forest, you decide to call it a night under a tree on a hill...Only it's not a tree on a hill, but a Torterra. What would you do?

A) Think nothing of it and go back to sleep
B) Shake the tree on its back and see if anything comes out of it
C) Attempt to catch said Torterra
D) Run away before it and the rest of its herd wake up and get angry.

Meadow

Years
I love Torterra, so I would definitely try to catch it! Choice (c) wins my vote! :)

On your way to the nearest Pokémon Center, you encounter a wild Missingno.! What will you do?

(a) Throw a Poké Ball! It must be really rare, after all!
(b) Attempt to defeat it in a Pokémon battle. (Note: the key word here is attempt.)
(c) Scream for help. That thing is creeping you out!
(d) Try to contact Game Freak and tell them that something isn't right...

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
G. Politely remind the Lucario that guns do not exist in the Pokemon world, causing a paradox and quite possibly cancelling out the post-apocalyptic scenario altogether.

You, a Pokemon trainer, wake up in an empty and moderately spacious concrete room. There are no windows or doors, apart from a large wooden door. There is no locking mechanism to be found, but it is still sealed tightly in a way that your puny human arms cannot budge. In the room with you is a slightly-smaller-than-usual Slugma, wandering the room scatterbrainedly. Your backpack contains an empty Poke Ball, a large bottle of water, a tent, some fruit and a drying frying pan. That is all. It is clear that you will need to get that door open if you intend on getting out alive. What do you do?

A. Throw a Poke Ball at the Slugma. You could use it to burn the door, although you run the risk of angering it if the ball fails.
B. Spray the entire contents of the large water bottle at the Slugma, and use its petrified body as a battering ram.
C. Give the Slugma a "warm" hug. It's clear that you're not getting out of here, so best to go out with an act of benevolence.
D. Hey, I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan... as a prying pan!

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
Years
D. Yeeess! I love puns!

After wandering around the Safari Zone looking for a Chansey for hours on end, you finally find one! However, since Chansey is so timid, you need to think of a proper strategy to catch it with the one ball you have left. How would you approach this?

A) Throw something to distract it, then throw the ball.
B) Go in and throw that ball with reckless abandon, guns ablazin'! You've got nothing left to lose, after all...
C) Give up and leave. Hope you find one in the tall grass somewhere. You'll be able to weaken it and use your own Pokeballs, so...
D) Sneak up behind it and tap it with the ball, and hope it works.

Meadow

Years
I'm going with (a), so I can scream OBJECTION in his face. :D

A new Pokémon game has been released, and you're desperate to play it. However, you don't have enough money to buy it! What will you do?

(a) Force a friend to buy it for you.
(b) Rob a store just to get your hands on it.
(c) Continuously watch gameplay footage on YouTube while stabbing a nearby plush like a maniac.
(d) Cry in a corner.

(I'm interested in seeing a response to this particular question, eheh.)

Back