• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Recommend some....

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2007
Can you recommend some Pokemon games out there for download...I'm looking for only the best the basic 2D is nice but if anyone knows of some 3D onez that would be AWESOME!!
EDIT: Im sorry about the other posts..im not sure wat happened..stupid Internet Ex!
Thank You in advance,

Pandoras_Angel

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
I'm sorry, but many of us haven't even finished one game. we got bored eventually and gave up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I'm sorry, but many of us haven't even finished one game. we got bored eventually and gave up.

Ummm... Talk for you, okay? Anyway, for your question Pandoras_Angel, I don't think that there is full game to download around here. ^^

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
Pokemon P.C How 'bout that?

I've found a game called pokemon pc. It's a nice 3d game although it's a bit short... you could try it over here http://spiritedtechnology.com/pokemonpc.htm Ther's also another version of it and it's a bit longer but I forgot where it is so i'll be looking for it. Hope you enjoy the game!

~*EDIT*~
The one I was talking about was the old version. The person who made it had it before but... it got lost while changing the computer of his. Which is why I am now looking for it. I will post it over in my post once I have found it ok? But for now enjoy your new 3D pokemon game!

Last edited:
Back