• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HM slaves! Wich pokemon is your HM slave?

Who is the best HM slave?

• Bibarel

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • Geodude

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Prinplup

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
The best HM slave is Bibarel! It can learn:
01 Cut
03 Surf
04 Strength
06 Rock Smash
07 Waterfall
08 Rock Climb

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Fail poll is fail.

I use a Linoone as my HM slave simply because it learns a large range of moves and has the ability Pick Up so it provides me with free items all the time.

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
Years
I currently have a Bibarel for Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength and Cut
Pelipper for Surf, Defog and Fly
Some random Poké for Waterfall

Years
Who actually uses the starter as a HM slave?

I use a combo of Bibarel & Steelix to get me through most areas, although in the past I have used Linoone and even caught a wild Gyarados/Wailmer for slave purposes

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Bibarel is truly the best , the one that I use in second is Linoone which can learn up to 3 or 4 HMs from what I know ...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Bibarel. It practically learns everything~

I never use Defog and Staraptor has Fly as one of its moves.

Years
RBY: Krabby. Gets Surf, Cut and Strength, while Fly and especially Flash are uneccessary.

GSC: Poliwag+Chikorita. The thing that sucks is that I always have to evolve one of them for Strength.

RSE: Mudkip+Tropius, Zigzagoon before I get Tropius.

DPPT: I have no real preference here, I don't play them that often. If my starter (of course if I don't plan to use it) is Turtwig or Chimchar, I need a random water pokemon, or alternatively Pelipper for most of the time and a random other one for the Waterfall stuff. If it's Piplup, I will need a Geodude or Machop instead. If I can't enslave my starter, I will get a Bibarel instead.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
I used a Bibarel, but I always felt like HM Slaves were a waste of Pokemon in my party! T_T

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
I don't use defog never! Because you don't need it! You only need defog in solaceon tower! So catch staravia only to use defog, and put it in your PC after using it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back