• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❆Welcome to the Gym, Time to Test Your Might❆ (Gym Leaders' Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Bianca will be an assistant to Juniper and Cheren will take Lenora's place.

SOOOO IF I SIGN UP, CAN I TRAIN UNDER CHEREN? 8D let's just replace Lenora with him...

Name: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (you didn't want my real name, did you?)
Your Gym Leader: Cheren
2 Partner Pokemon: Watchog and Herdier, I suppose.
Why have you joined to be trained: Because... I like Cheren I saw that the wandering thread was in this forum and thought I'd join a club :p And this looked the most interesting to me.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
Name: ShadowStriatonTriad
Your Gym Leader: Cilan (Unova Region)
2 Partner Pokemon: (From Gym Leader) PanSage/(Captured) Oshawott
Why have you joined to be trained: To become an Elite.

Korsola

エレクトロニック
Years
Name: Korsola
Your Gym Leader: Whitney
2 Partner Pokemon: Miltank & Cinccino
Why have you joined to be trained: I've always loved the concept of Gym Leaders so when I saw this club I knew that I had to join!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Seeeeems like there's no one here to accept us, eh? xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So one of us is not welcomed? ;p

What do people think of Homika? :3 I think she looks cool. Have we even had another poison type gym leader before? Well, Koga, I suppose. He was kind of buggy though, with Venomoth.

Korsola

エレクトロニック
Years
Welcome to the club both of you!

Thank you!

What do people think of Homika? :3 I think she looks cool. Have we even had another poison type gym leader before? Well, Koga, I suppose. He was kind of buggy though, with Venomoth.

I think her design is really cool and I love the whole "rocker" look. She looks cute in the toughest possible way.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Since Sector seems to be busy at the moment, I'll just add you guys to the list.

ShadowStriatonTriad, you'll have to change the captured Pokémon to one of the typing which the gym leader you chose specializes in, so a Grass Pokémon in this case. Just VM either Sector Revenge or me with the Pokémon you want.

On the topic of Homika, I think she seems pretty cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing her team. We already know that she has a Koffing, but that's about it, though based on that, you can guess that she'll be one of the earlier gym leaders. I'm also hoping her team will be Kanto based, since she already has a Koffing, and since Kanto had some of my favourite Poison types, though a little Trubbish thrown in on the team wouldn't do any harm :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Since Sector seems to be busy at the moment, I'll just add you guys to the list.
Thanks~!

On the topic of Homika, I think she seems pretty cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing her team. We already know that she has a Koffing, but that's about it, though based on that, you can guess that she'll be one of the earlier gym leaders. I'm also hoping her team will be Kanto based, since she already has a Koffing, and since Kanto had some of my favourite Poison types, though a little Trubbish thrown in on the team wouldn't do any harm :D
Ugh, I really don't like Trubbish, haha. But maybe it's inevitable that it's on her team. Koffing does imply that she's one of the early gym leaders, yeah. But Cheren has a Patrat so he has to be very early as well. And the Normal gym is... on the far side of the region, from where you start out in BW2. Maybe he's not in the same city as the old Normal type was? Not that I know too much about this, so I might be wrong overall.

I think her design is really cool and I love the whole "rocker" look. She looks cute in the toughest possible way.
Yeah, that was a good description! Cute in a tough way. I've seen some fanart of her that simply is cute :3

Homika's psycho. XD
I like Cherens new Gym Leader outfit, but I still like the water gym leader the best. So far
Cheren looks cool in his new outfit, apart from his legs. So... strangely feminine in those pants xD I love his hair though. And the cute fact that he hasn't got glasses now, but Bianca does totally ships them together

I found lovely pics of Elesa's and Cheren's new looks.

Spoiler:

And this new water guy... I honestly think he looks a little odd. Especially with his, um, fail tan. But he doesn't look as strange as Crasher Wake, so :D

Spoiler:

Korsola

エレクトロニック
Years
Homika's psycho. XD
I like Cherens new Gym Leader outfit, but I still like the water gym leader the best. So far

I agree! I think Game Freak did a really good job with Shizui's design. It's simple but unique enough for him to stand out. I'm really hoping that he has a Lombre since his gym is based around lily pads.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Ugh, I really don't like Trubbish, haha. But maybe it's inevitable that it's on her team. Koffing does imply that she's one of the early gym leaders, yeah. But Cheren has a Patrat so he has to be very early as well. And the Normal gym is... on the far side of the region, from where you start out in BW2. Maybe he's not in the same city as the old Normal type was? Not that I know too much about this, so I might be wrong overall.
Well, I think I heard somewhere that Cheren is gonna be the first gym leader, and it fits well with the fact that he has a Patrat, so yeah, the Normal type gym is probably located elsewhere, closer to the start town. And with that, Homika probably has to be second gym leader, since she has a first stage Pokémon and all.

I'm not quite sure which number gym leader Elesa is, but looking at the B2W2 promo, the protagonist has some quite high leveled Pokémon, so I'm thinking between from fifth to eigth.

Korsola

エレクトロニック
Years
Well, I think I heard somewhere that Cheren is gonna be the first gym leader, and it fits well with the fact that he has a Patrat, so yeah, the Normal type gym is probably located elsewhere, closer to the start town. And with that, Homika probably has to be second gym leader, since she has a first stage Pokémon and all.

I'm not quite sure which number gym leader Elesa is, but looking at the B2W2 promo, the protagonist has some quite high leveled Pokémon, so I'm thinking between from fifth to eigth.

Well in a scan that Serebii had on their website showed that the basic badge is the first one that your character can obtain, so I'm certain that he is the first one. Plus, there are some rumors going around that Cheren might not even battle in a Gym (but don't take my word for it!).

Years
Well, I think I heard somewhere that Cheren is gonna be the first gym leader, and it fits well with the fact that he has a Patrat, so yeah, the Normal type gym is probably located elsewhere, closer to the start town.

Yeah, but I wonder what he'll have besides Patrat? Or even where he battles you?

Homika's psycho. XD

He (Cheren) looks so attractive now, his fanbase suddenly surged cos of the trailer.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
He (Cheren) looks so attractive now, his fanbase suddenly surged cos of the trailer.

Hahah, guilty of that, I am. I like both of his designs, the glasses don't really bother me. But somehow he became cooler once he grew his hair out a little and once we learned that he became a gym leader. I wonder if he still keeps his old pokémon team somewhere in a drawer 8D

Years

Hahah, guilty of that, I am. I like both of his designs, the glasses don't really bother me. But somehow he became cooler once he grew his hair out a little and once we learned that he became a gym leader. I wonder if he still keeps his old pokémon team somewhere in a drawer 8D

I have to admit I did like his personality in B/W as well despite all the hate he got back then. I was probably the only person on this forum who liked his personality back then...

Spoiler:

And yes, I liked his design, whether or not he had the glasses.

Spoiler:

Well, he is only the second rival to be a Gym Leader after all.

As for that Patrat he has in B2/W2, maybe that was the Pokemon he caught on Route 1 in B/W but didn't reveal it?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Can I join?

Name: miltankRancher
Your Gym Leader: Koga
2 Partner Pokemon: Crobat + Weezing
Why have you joined to be trained: To master the arts and ways of the ninja! No, seriously, I am a big fan of all Pokemon characters ESPECIALLY the gym leaders and Elite Four.

Cheren will be a good gym leader, methinks. He strayed away from convention, battling outside a gym and such.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I have to admit I did like his personality in B/W as well despite all the hate he got back then. I was probably the only person on this forum who liked his personality back then...
No, you werent, cuz I'm here. :PThe way he tried to use knowledge to beat you and how competitive he was was awesome.
Oh and welcome to the club Miltank. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hey, i like Cheren too. More than I like Bianca. Cheren seems to be the cooler guy between them, though his personality is a little bit snobbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back