• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Finest Pokemon Moment

PKMNMasterSonic

King Sonic
Years
My finest Pokemon moment happened around the time I was on the verge of defeat on Yellow Version. Finally after getting Sparkles (my Pikachu) back on her feet by sacrificing Dragoness (my Dragonite) to use revive, Sparkles pulled off one last Thunder to defeat my rival's Vaporeon. From there onwards I swore to have every Pikachu I caught be female. I had checked my team's gender on Crystal before taking on the Elite 4. Sparkles (female Pikachu), Queenler (female Kingler), Dragoness (female Dragonite), Venusaur (male), CharAmy (female Charizard) and Blastoise (male).

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I'll play, only 'cause I'm dying to brag to someone who actually cares about Pokemon (other than my hubs and son).

My finest moment so far was actually only a month or two ago when I caught my very first (and so far only) shiny on Pokemon Emerald. A shiny boy silcoon, now a beautifly I named Aethereus. A pompous shiny butterfly boy deserves an equally pompous name, yes?

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Defeating Red the first time in GSC.

Fighting someone you played as before and beating them is always cool.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Defeating Cynthia in a nuzlocke run of Platinum, i just destroyed her GGarchomp with my last pokemon alive (Ampharos) that out speeded with the Quick claw and destroyed garchomp ass with focus blast

Back