• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, to be fair, not many of them are that useful outside of one each of Tidus and Wakka's, and possibly Grand Summoning Anima, by the time you get far enough into the near-end-game sidequests.

Anima is such a beast of a summon. I used it throughout those one-on-one summon battles with Belgemine (?).

On another note, is anyone else excited about Watch_Dogs? Some new gameplay videos have been posted, and I was curiously looking through them.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I personally won't be getting watch dogs, isn't my sort of game at all really.

Anima is my fav summon, she looks amazing

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I was excited about Watch_Dogs when it was first shown off. And then over time, the more I hear about the less appealing it sounds :|

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I was excited about Watch_Dogs when it was first shown off. And then over time, the more I hear about the less appealing it sounds :|
I'm gonna agree with you. While originally it seemed like a cool concept with a lot of potential, as time went on the mysticism behind it...faded, and there wasn't really much under it. I'm guessing that critically it'll be mostly 7/10 and 8/10.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I always had low expectations on Watch Dogs due to knowing that it'll be met with lukewarm from caustic game reviewers such as Angry Joe if something controversial happened like what happened with Bioshock Infinite, where it was bashed by fans for not feeling like a Bioshock game. And wouldn't know, something controversial did happen regarding Watch Dogs, which was the release date's delay and how they want it to become the next AC, as well as the graphics not looking as good as the first teaser trailer, which is something that should be the least of our concerns.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always had low expectations on Watch Dogs due to knowing that it'll be met with lukewarm from caustic game reviewers such as Angry Joe if something controversial happened like what happened with Bioshock Infinite, where it was bashed by fans for not feeling like a Bioshock game. And wouldn't know, something controversial did happen regarding Watch Dogs, which was the release date's delay and how they want it to become the next AC, as well as the graphics not looking as good as the first teaser trailer, which is something that should be the least of our concerns.

You have low expectations for the game because it might/will receive bad reviews? How do the reviews influence your enjoyment of the game?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
You have low expectations for the game because it might/will receive bad reviews? How do the reviews influence your enjoyment of the game?
Because popular web shows featuring caustic critics and 4chan boards such as /v/ help give me better information on what the majority of the internet community thinks about an individual video game, because everything they say follows, as they know what makes better video games than professional video game critics such as Gamespot and IGN.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Anima is such a beast of a summon. I used it throughout those one-on-one summon battles with Belgemine (?).

Anima was already strong in the original Japanese/US release, but with Oblivion being a multi-hit attack -- and hitting as many times as it does -- Anima is more in the "completely ♥♥♥♥ing OP" category in International/HD.

On another note, is anyone else excited about Watch_Dogs? Some new gameplay videos have been posted, and I was curiously looking through them.
I haven't been keeping up with Watch_Dogs, but I remember being enthusiastic about it at first.

srinator

I don't know how many of you know yet, but i thought i would leave this here,
for those on steam search Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad it's a fps game on ww2. yes it's 20 $ but only for today its FREE

yeah \o/

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I don't know how many of you know yet, but i thought i would leave this here,
for those on steam search Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad it's a fps game on ww2. yes it's 20 $ but only for today its FREE

yeah \o/
I'm not really hugely interested, but hey, free games? Not bad. Is this "free forever if you pick it up today" or "free for today only for people who don't own it"?

TY

I'm not really hugely interested, but hey, free games? Not bad. Is this "free forever if you pick it up today" or "free for today only for people who don't own it"?

Knowing Steam this will only be avalible for free for a few days, then you have to pay for it to play further. So basically it is free for like 3 days, and after that is will be completely useless if you haven't bought the game :I

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Knowing Steam this will only be avalible for free for a few days, then you have to pay for it to play further. So basically it is free for like 3 days, and after that is will be completely useless if you haven't bought the game :I
I know that at one time, you could get a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2 if you didn't own it already, but that was only for a very brief time.

TY

I know that at one time, you could get a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2 if you didn't own it already, but that was only for a very brief time.

Sometimes Steam (and Origin aswell) does that, but I think they would announce that elsewise as they do with these games who are free atm.

Years

I'll be honest in saying that I was initially interested in Watch_Dogs simply because it was for the PS4, but as time went on, and with reading all these articles about people complaining about the graphics, it's lessened my enthusiasm for the game \: Though I do appreciate their concept of trying to introduce hacking into a game, which I think is pretty neat; the seamless single and multiplayer environment seems interesting as well.

srinator

well you are late now but yeah, if you had downloaded it yesterday it would have been your forever

TY

well you are late now but yeah, if you had downloaded it yesterday it would have been your forever

Indeed, the game was fully free on Wednesday according to Steam. I think they should announce such things better imo, as you really have to search well to get the free games or just keep a watch on Steam all the time. Origin just annoys you with a pop-up once they release a game for free (last time was Dead Space 1 iirc)

srinator

The thing is it was sent to some members who have done purchases on steam. One of my friend got it and he told me, so i thought i should spread the word \o/

TY

I see... which is strange as I made quite a few puraches on Steam myself aswell... Alas Steam can't please everyone haha.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'll be honest in saying that I was initially interested in Watch_Dogs simply because it was for the PS4, but as time went on, and with reading all these articles about people complaining about the graphics, it's lessened my enthusiasm for the game \: Though I do appreciate their concept of trying to introduce hacking into a game, which I think is pretty neat; the seamless single and multiplayer environment seems interesting as well.
Why PS4? =D
I plan to eventually purchase it for PS3... the game looks glorious =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back