• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ I agree. It's really nice as-is. [ if he removed that line-break between the pic and his text. :) ]
The use of gradients here was well co-ordinated. +2
A decent pic, slightly pixelated. +1 ( could be +2, but the pixelation cut in )
Creative use of text coloring +1
9 // 10.
**edit**
http://www.facebook.com/pages/616-th...10042059027801
^ Please like this page, btw. Even if you're older than or 16 years old. It's for my friend who really wants 500.
Read more here: http://lauren-westbrook.blogspot.com...16-things.html
If you like it, I might do a little CSS for you? (:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
The monkeys have a unique color style. +2
The monkeys are inside complete circles -1
The "trio monkeys" text has a bevel -.5
Well used fonts. +1
Color flow +1
Decent background +1
8.5 // 10.
**please actually like that faceBook page? (:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Decent colors. +1.
Simple background +2.
Lack of co-ordination -1.
General messiness -.5
I like the potential here, you just haven't quite reached it. Organize it a little better and you should see your score go way up.
6.5//10.
I will beg all I want. It's a bucket list for my friend. >:C

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Icon signature! :D I love the 3 icons; they're amazingly good in quality, the middle one is probably the best because of the small light and slight blur effect it has going on.

9/10

Cid

Years
@Full Metal: Liked~

Your sig has icons of good quality, too, you know. And though the latter part of the text in between is hard to read in some styles, I'm liking what I see. And it's Santana, so...

9/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The banner looks amazing, I like the fond for the text, I like the way the color on the text fades from a lighter color to a darker color, and...that's it. Also, the CSS is good, too. c:

10/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Um, well I'm not really a fan of these sort of styles, but I guess it would be a nice idea if set out better.

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back