• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nick you don't even have a signature!!!

On another note, more people go enter my contests in Manga/Comics please ;o; For the cover design and mis-translation you don't even need to have read the arc! ;____;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Justin Bieber actually has some nice music, sad to admit.

Never Say Never & Next To You :)

...or at least they are addictive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
His songs aren't baaad. They're just... he's shouldn't sound like a pretty little girl. :( Though it makes for some amazing jokes. Someone drew a mustache on a life-size beiber... thing, and my friend and I joked that he looked more manly with the mustache and on the other side without the mustache there was just a pretty little girl.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Please, Justin Bieber?
I had some lessons of CSS and style sheets on my class of Web Design. But the truth is that I'm not very good at it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
oh dear god please don't tell me we're talking about Justin Bieber.

I get enough of that from home

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well unfortunately Impo, this is Bieber's world and we're all just livin' in it. I don't like it either, but one day he may be overthrown!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Mario Kart? Brings me back memories of playing it the whole day on the GBA and DS. Now Mario Kart 7 is fast approaching, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back