• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
i'm listing grammer and bugs as i go along
in the scene with the league of professors elm says actuall hypervisor
it should be actual
and when you meet silver for the third time he says he has two bades instead of badges
also my nidoran female turned into a nidorino
when i try to use the 2nd gen pokedex the screen goes black
also there two moments when charater say amplus city instead of mangus city one being with the league of professors
randomly my charater moved really slow
sometimes eevee will just stop following me
after you beat biggs and wedge in magnus city when silver shows up the game just freezes i think this was just because of eevee stopped following me

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
A question. If I teach Eevee Crunch with the evolved forms know it? (its a level up move I think but also a TM).
Nope. movesets of eevee forms are all inderpendent.

another weird thing about the pigey caterpie/weedle thing is it looks it syphons it's level
yep. sideeffect of the glitch. it's meant to increase caterpie/weedle's level by X amount, but because of wrong index, it adds it to pidgeys.

Unfortunately the download link is broken?
which link did you try? the website link works, but i could've forgot to update one i posted somewhere. in any case, go to website>download page>latest version.

it should be actual [check]
and when you meet silver for the third time he says he has two bades instead of badges[check]
also my nidoran female turned into a nidorino[fixd]
when i try to use the 2nd gen pokedex the screen goes black[fixing]
also there two moments when charater say amplus city instead of mangus city one being with the league of professors
thanks for the reports. For the character moving slow... can you expand upon that? was it just for a second (like a framerate dip?) or did it stay moving slow. Cause i did have a glitch when i was testing, where after healing at pokecenter, my character was slow as all hell- i thought i might've fixed it, because i couldn't replicate it. but if it does happen, talk to the pokecenter UI again, and exiting should fix it.

Also, stomping out the old area names is one thing that i have to place high on the list of buggular importance (amplus -> Magnus, Mt Sitor -> Mt Atlas) so if you find anymore instances where the old names are used please post :)

i'm trying to get geodude right now but a rock is in my way and i can't get rid of it
Yep. you're right. that definetly shouldn't be there.

How exactly are you supposed to add your save file from 7.1 to 7.2?
Just copy your save files from the previous version folder, and paste them in the 0.72 folder.

I'd also like to say I fought the currupted weedle, it said i obtained pidgey and showed a pic of caterpie when i named it, i had pidgey in my party and evidently had weedle in my PC silently and didnt notice until i tried to make a shiny pokemon as I had found one and scanned it and am wondering if you removed that feature :c
Not really removed, moreso that it's not been fully coded up, so isn't in this version. Thought since shiny pokemon are rare, and you need a fully evolved pokemon to "shinify" time would be better used concetrating on other coding tasks. But it's going to return in a future version, don't you worry.

No work tomorrow, and currently having a stormy weather, so internet back home's crappy as heck.
This will be a gem of entertainment for me. :3

THANK YOU!!! :D

edit...
by the way, the 'Media' page in your site seems to be non-existent. =/
thanks, hope you enjoy.
Media page is not up yet indeed. Im trying to record gameplay of the first chapter, but my computer is not having a bar of it. Ill get it up eventually though.

mini-heart attack...can it be true!?! at this hour!?! are you trying to kill me...well I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow

on a serious note congrats on the update and I cannot possibly wait to try this
Lol. it was only like 4pm when i released it. granted, that was NZ time XD

btw after the first meeting with m i got transported to lake ros and was near the 4th gym
Unfortante glitch. and one more the more "gamebreaky" glitches. your best bet would be to go to ferreus city and buy a house to warp back to previous sections of the game.

Same here. Beedrill devolved to weedle and showed a pic of caterpie (with the name weedle) and then became a pidgey (named pidgey).

And I just discovered a weedle in my PC... I haven't beaten the first gym yet so will I still get the Corrupted Pidgey that spawned?
Yeah, basically what happened is defeating the weedle, means the game records that you've got a weedle. BUT. it stupidly tries adding a pidgey to your team.

You can still fight the corrupted pidgey to officially obtain a pidgey that you can freely deposit and withdraw.

So i got beat the Academy challenge and decided to stop there for today. I have wrote down some spelling errors i have encountered so far, to help with any polishing.

In the scene where Oak gives you Eevee: "Plus, you did save Eevee from thoes goons." It should be 'those'. And "Take care of Eevee, give it ample oppotinuity to grow." It should be 'opportunity'

The sign in Aurum Town says "-Town of precious beginings." It should be 'beginnings'. The Trainer Tip sign behind also says "suspicous", should be 'suspicious'.

The man that gives you the Picnic Basket sidequest says "Like I said, my picnic basket at home, It's the house on the east side of Ventus City." It should be 'my picnic basket's at home' or 'is at home'.

When you defeat the 2nd trainer in the Academy: "Under normal circumstances, if you loose in battle, you'll lose a quater of all your money." "loose"='lose' and "quater"='quarter'

When you defeat the Body Keeper: "You're a better trainer than I intially expected." "intially"='initially'

The Academy Master after getting your free Pokemon: "I suggest you try conquer the Pokemon League." "conquer"='conquering'
"You should try get all the Gym Badges." "try"='try to'

I haven't encountered any bugs so far, I'll be writing up more once i start it up again later, hope this helps. Awesome game btw.
Thank you :) I've fixed up my spelling grammar a lot, but it's far from perfect. these spelling reports go a long way to making the game appear more professional, since I know a LOT of people find spelling errors offputting.

uh :3 new beta....I'll check that one out as soon as I'm home
20.%20boogie.gif
can't wait
1.%20smile.gif
:D

The Caterpie is very messed up. I also wanted to report 2 more things I found. The mountain next to Brevis. The eastern exit leads to a place you aren't meant to reach until you have 3 badges and I came there with one. There is no way back. Also, the first time you meet M, there are 2 copies of her and if you talk to the wrong one you get stuck.

Lots of people are experiencding the pidgey glitch it appears. The Mt Atlas glitch is an awful one, and psudeo gamebreaking.
Thanks for reporting the M one as that is 100% gamebreaking.-> This should be a good note to tell everybody to use multiple saves. and saving often would help too.

-----

Thanks everybody, for the glitch/grammar reports so far, they are vital to the development and polish of the game. I'll be releasing a patch (and updating the download with the patch pre-applied) that will fix any glitches metioned so far. Might wait til the end of the week to release it, or might just post it up tonight. not sure.

If you are lurking, and don't want to post, or dont have a pokecommunity account, you can post comments and glitches on the SPEE facebook page- I check that quite often too. Though PC is still the best way to post, as the layout is not all screwed up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
the moving slow happen just after i healed
btw i want to say that this game is awesome i have played since version 7a and the progress made on this game is amazing
also my weedle turned into a metapod

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Not really removed, moreso that it's tragically discarded for my amusement while you cry yourself to sleep for finally seeing a shiny pokemon, only to have your dreams dashed, so isn't in this version. Thought since shiny pokemon are rare, and you need a fully evolved pokemon to "shinify" time would be better used concetrating on other coding tasks. But it's going to return in a future version, don't you worry.

what a cruel cruel world it is we live in :c
say it aint so...
I'm also very skeptical of the MANY changes you have made, iunno how I feel about them...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
New page already, better quote this here incase people miss it. - as everybody probablly knows my OP is outdated to all hell. I better update it today...

I'm super excited to announce the first SPEE release... In, well, over a year. It's mainly been on hiatus, so this new beta doesn't go that much further than the 0.7a, but to compensate SPEE releases should be much shorter in time. With the "Beta" versions being frequent while packaged "Demo" versions taking longer. But being more substantial updates. With the next beta being not too far away. Which will reach to the start of chapter 5 and the death of the second hypervisor.

This new beta ends right before the 4th gym. There are various additions and improvements since v0.7a, the most notable being....

• New intro sequence, foreshadowing later events of the game.
  • Re-redone dialogue for major story events.
  • 3.5 chapters long / 3 gyms
  • PP "Recharge" mechanic
  • Updated Pokemon Center (now Free and new UI)
  • Updated Crafting System UI
  • Night mode and Gen3 Pokemon return
  • Updated Team Switcher and Nav Unit
  • Item QuickSelect Menu (hold Shift)
  • Balance Band item
  • Many more smaller changes and additions
(Coincidentally, beta 0.72 is 72mb in size)

the moving slow happen just after i healed
btw i want to say that this game is awesome i have played since version 7a and the progress made on this game is amazing
also my weedle turned into a metapod

Ah... yep. Exact same slow glitch I had. I have to do some testing to see what's causing it, but i do think i have a hint at whats causing it, should be fixed next patch.

These version exclusive evolutions are killing me! >|(

what a cruel cruel world it is we live in :c
say it aint so...
I'm also very skeptical of the MANY changes you have made, iunno how I feel about them...

:( Okay... Okay... I'll put a patchjob version of shinifying in. what pokemon did you need shinyfying? (don't even have all the shiny sprites ripped yet tbh.)

In regards to the changes, I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Half the reason I try to be active on these forms is to get opinions and suggestions. You'd be suprised how much of the game was infludnced by posters. I mean, years ago, the game never had "ALL" attacks, until a member suggested I add it in, as mob battles were becomming tiring when attacks only hit one enemy at a time.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
:( Okay... Okay... I'll put a patchjob version of shinifying in. what pokemon did you need shinyfying? (don't even have all the shiny sprites ripped yet tbh.)
lmao, I was sort of half kidding, I was just pissy cuz it was my very first shiny like ever xDD
I was actually planning on saving the game and then testing it on ll of my current pokemon to see how it looked :P
as well as wondering if when I changed eevee if it would retain it's shiny sprite or not - if not I would chose jolteon as it is my favorite due to it's insane speed (coupled with my boosts and equipment of mainly speed boosters XP)
really I was just curious, and upset I could go no further with my curiosity - sort of like being told you can have candy, only to find out its those bannana gobstopper things
In regards to the changes, I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Half the reason I try to be active on these forms is to get opinions and suggestions. You'd be suprised how much of the game was infludnced by posters. I mean, years ago, the game never had "ALL" attacks, until a member suggested I add it in, as mob battles were becomming tiring when attacks only hit one enemy at a time.
already on it (check you PM c:)
also didnt you say it was 4 gyms?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
just putting some of my glitches finding on the new page
; said:
m listing grammer and bugs as i go along
it should be actual
and when you meet silver for the third time he says he has two bades instead of badges
also my nidoran female turned into a nidorino
when i try to use the 2nd gen pokedex the screen goes black
sometimes eevee will just stop following me
after you beat biggs and wedge in magnus city when silver shows up the game just freezes i think this was just because of eevee stopped following me

Original Umbreon

Now known as: Streakstar
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
i see that the oak flux capicitor was still not fixed
also when i obtained drowsee it say i got a grimer and he syphoon drowsee's level
also grimer evolved earlier then it should he's currently level 33

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Spellcheck - everything up to leaving Aurum Town.

+x+ means that I added x
-x- means that you should remove x
!x! means that x has been changed

Spoiler:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.

Original Umbreon

Now known as: Streakstar
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.

This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
I told my friend that it was fine to say no to the Eevee, since in the previous versions this would lead to an infinite loop and the player is forced to say yes to proceed.

He now wants a prize for losing the game before it began.
(Nice to know that I'm in the credits for three different things though xD)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that

I beat the corrupted Kakuna and got a Pidgey. I was rather confused ._. haha

Anyway, Dark, I took a look at the refining system. I like the new GUI. I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but is there some sort of guide coming up for it? A lot of it is still a matter of, "Will it be a waste of resources to make this?" because it doesn't tell you WHAT you're making. It gives you the name of it, but not the stat increases or other info caused by said item.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
has this happened to anyone else? you're playing and you cant move right, and your like forced to move left and you can move up and down, but if you move up or down you'll be pushed to the closet left wall as you are still forced to go that way - but in menus you cannot move left and you can only scroll right, but up and down still works?
my keyboard is not stuck as I have no problems outside of the game - I closed it and re-opened it, I tried other saves and I even started a new game but it still worked exactly as I described

it also has to be the game itself as I tried my own game and it's not like an exe game program problem thing or w/e

I guess I could try re-installing but iunno

**also in addition to being forced left in the OW, I also randomly keep being thrown on and off the bike

**It started when after I battled some guy in the fossil mountain area

Last edited:
Back