• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2019
Was here previously but couldn't play. Now I'm back!

A) USERNAME: galladetitan
B) WHICH GAME: White
C) GENDER: male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to sign up for this challenge. Just recently saw it and thought it looked interesting!
A) USERNAME: AlmightyBreloom
B) GAME: White 2
C) GENDER: Male
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2020
A) USERNAME:treekoman9
B) WHICH GAME:Emerald
C) GENDER:Male
Spoiler:

Years
A) USERNAME:treekoman9
B) WHICH GAME:Emerald
C) GENDER:Male
Spoiler:

Ok Treckoman9, this is the first time I've give out one of these so your challenge is
Spoiler:

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 9- I AM THE GREEN OTTER
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Years
Was here previously but couldn't play. Now I'm back!

A) USERNAME: galladetitan
B) WHICH GAME: White
C) GENDER: male

Spoiler:

I apologize for the wait and lack of pictures. This is my first time doing this.

Spoiler:

Years
A) USERNAME: Ronintoad
B) WHICH GAME: Black 2

Spoiler:

P.S. Non-overrated Pokémon are preferable!

Last edited:
Years
USERNAME: cc_aussie
WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

Years
Wow... it's been over month since last update, but here it is, finally...

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 5/Epilogue
Spoiler:

Well... It was awesome challenge and in the end pretty challenging (Iris fight really felt like champion battle). I'll probably repeat this with proper answers... once...
Also, thanks Yarn for making me a team and theme and to Pikabowser123 for even making this possible.

tommyeatsdonuts

Proffesional Donut Eater
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
USERNAME: tommyeatsdonuts
WHICH GAME: Heart Gold

Let's do this thang

Spoiler:

Years
Guess it's up to me to give these poor soul their personality results...

A) USERNAME: Ronintoad
B) WHICH GAME: Black 2

Spoiler:

P.S. Non-overrated Pokémon are preferable!

Hi, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:

USERNAME: cc_aussie
WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

Once again, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:

USERNAME: tommyeatsdonuts
WHICH GAME: Heart Gold

Let's do this thang

Spoiler:

Okay, here's yours:

Spoiler:

Well, I think that's it... I hope you all like it...

tommyeatsdonuts

Proffesional Donut Eater
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Okay, here's yours:

Spoiler:

Well, I think that's it... I hope you all like it...

Question, Tediursa/Ursaring is not available in heart gold, just soul silver. I don't really have another way of getting it, so I was wondering if I could get another pokemon for that slot. Other than that I love it, thank you.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
A) USERNAME: Fawful
B) WHICH GAME: Emerald

Spoiler:

Additionally, could someone explain to me how exactly Rule 5 works? I'm afraid I don't understand it well.

Years
Question, Tediursa/Ursaring is not available in heart gold, just soul silver. I don't really have another way of getting it, so I was wondering if I could get another pokemon for that slot. Other than that I love it, thank you.

Sorry, I didn't look, if it's avaliable, my bad. But I think Primeape should work... Also restriction would have change, because Primeape really don't have any nice stat decreasing move. So...

primeape.gif

Bodyguard - Bear, Muscular, Normal, Germany, Brave
Your own bodyguard. This Pokemon should have stat changing attack - one for boosting his own stats and one for decreasing opponent's stats.

Additionally, could someone explain to me how exactly Rule 5 works? I'm afraid I don't understand it well.

Working on your team, I should post it tomorrow (If noone would post before me)
And for Rule 5: You can't cheat any Pokemon in, unless you can't get that Pokemon normally or early in your version. In that case, you can cheat in level 5 Pokemon as your Starter Pokemon.

Years
My sincerest apologies. I have a team in the works for you already it just needs a few minor tweaks before I post it. I had a couple teams close to ready but then exams hit me like a truck.

Years
A) USERNAME: Fawful
B) WHICH GAME: Emerald

Spoiler:

Okay, I hope you will like it:

Spoiler:

I'd like to sign up for this challenge. Just recently saw it and thought it looked interesting!
A) USERNAME: AlmightyBreloom
B) GAME: White 2
Spoiler:

Unfortunately, it looks like I've been skipped. Makes sense considering that I submitted my sign up a long time ago, but could someone assign me a team?

Sorry, when I was doing teams yesterday, I assumed that everyone before got their team. Well, hope this was worth the time...

Spoiler:

EDIT: Looks like Rebarbeon have team for you... But I'll probably still leave this here (I spent few hours meking it, so it would be really hard for me to just delete it) and you can then just decide which one you like better.

Last edited:

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
Okay, I hope you will like it:

Spoiler:

While I know this is somewhat nitpicky of me, I noticed that, unfortunately, Mawile is only available at Victory Road in Emerald, and has a low encounter rate (5%) that I feel could go against the challenge if the RNG isn't in my favor. Would I be able to request a different pokemon for the third team member?

Mind, this isn't an issue in Ruby, where it's available as early as Granite Cave and can still be caught before the 8th gym if I pass it up there, but at the same time, even if I wanted to I am unfortunately unable to switch to Ruby for the challenge due to simply only having Emerald for a Gen III game.

Years
While I know this is somewhat nitpicky of me, I noticed that, unfortunately, Mawile is only available at Victory Road in Emerald, and has a low encounter rate (5%) that I feel could go against the challenge if the RNG isn't in my favor. Would I be able to request a different pokemon for the third team member?

Mind, this isn't an issue in Ruby, where it's available as early as Granite Cave and can still be caught before the 8th gym if I pass it up there, but at the same time, even if I wanted to I am unfortunately unable to switch to Ruby for the challenge due to simply only having Emerald for a Gen III game.

Okay, mo problem.
I get that it's uncomfortable for someone to get their Pokemon so late ingame, so, after few minutes of thinking, I decided to give you...

delcatty.gif

True face - Beauty, Meadows, Fairy, Reserved, Quiet, Halloween, Duller, earthen tones, Melancholic tone
Quiet but deadly, this Pokemon should be your SURPRISE Pokemon. No restrictions, except try to make this Pokemon as surprising as you can.

Years
Ok here's mine AlmightyBreloom

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
A Hot-Blooded Race
SEGMENT 1: A Newfound Rival

Update Log 1
Spoiler:

Pokemon Status
Spoiler:

Writer's notes and playtime information - Part 1
Spoiler:

Some information has been redacted or otherwise modified until it becomes revealed in the challenge, so I don't reveal everything I have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back