• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Bug report
Spoiler:
XD Hint: Flowers

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
XD Hint: Flowers
Thanks for the tip and i hope the bug wont be too hard to be fixed!
In the synchrone cave top,the item on the left cant be picked up,an error pops and closes the game.
Really enjoyable story,just finished the beta.The leader was an enjoyable nostalgic surprise,besides these two bugs that i already mentioned i didnt encounter any other,great job! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 26, 2016
To the creator, great game so far. However, I started the the descent mission before the beating the fairy gym leader on accident. After finally beating the Leader of Team Prime, I went through latios dialog and flew to Descent Forest not knowing that the trainers were going to have level 38 pokemon. So, obviously I lost since my pokemon were below level 30 and worn down. when I was transported to the pokemon center I decided to check out the place where latios flew me to Descent Forest. Latios was not there. So I decided to check the gym out, found out I could face the fairy princess, and hoped to that I was able to meet Latios again so I could fly back to Descent Forest. Wasn't able to though. So for you next beta can you put this on your to do list and either stop the player to face the fairy gym leader and have Latios to come back to the Rayquaza statue if the team blacks out, or just have Latios to come back to the Rayquaza statue if the team blacks out and prevent the player to go any further before facing the fairy gym.

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
To the creator, great game so far. However, I started the the descent mission before the beating the fairy gym leader on accident. After finally beating the Leader of Team Prime, I went through latios dialog and flew to Descent Forest not knowing that the trainers were going to have level 38 pokemon. So, obviously I lost since my pokemon were below level 30 and worn down. when I was transported to the pokemon center I decided to check out the place where latios flew me to Descent Forest. Latios was not there. So I decided to check the gym out, found out I could face the fairy princess, and hoped to that I was able to meet Latios again so I could fly back to Descent Forest. Wasn't able to though. So for you next beta can you put this on your to do list and either stop the player to face the fairy gym leader and have Latios to come back to the Rayquaza statue if the team blacks out, or just have Latios to come back to the Rayquaza statue if the team blacks out and prevent the player to go any further before facing the fairy gym.
Go to Event Hall and talk to the guy standing next to a bird, he will give you a ride to Descent Forest

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Go to Event Hall and talk to the guy standing next to a bird, he will give you a ride to Descent Forest

I have gone to the Event Hall and talked to everyone (two people that would trade you pokemon, two guys that will give you pokemon, a old crafting lady, shop man, and two scientist that will revive a fossil), but no guy with a bird pokemon. I double checked if I downloaded beta 2 correctly and no problem there. Is it on certain days the guy and the bird pokemon is there?

Is there a cameruptite? If there is, please tell me where it is.

Event Hall. Talk to the market man

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I have gone to the Event Hall and talked to everyone (two people that would trade you pokemon, two guys that will give you pokemon, a old crafting lady, shop man, and two scientist that will revive a fossil), but no guy with a bird pokemon. I double checked if I downloaded beta 2 correctly and no problem there. Is it on certain days the guy and the bird pokemon is there?

Event Hall. Talk to the market man

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Well, if you have 50.000 Pokemon Dollars, you can buy a Cameruptite in Event Hall.

Where is the market man? lol

Also bug:
Malamar's Ability: Contrasy doesn't work. It supposed to raise my defense and attack once i use superpower but it did like it never had that ability before.
Please fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 31, 2018
The CTRL key to return the pokemon is not working on my game. How do I fix it? Kinda stuck because of my pokemon not moving. And I'm stuck in a door in the first city with a pokemark in it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2021
Where can I get gible. K cannot seem to get gible through the trading guy in event hall.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2016
i have a glitch when i try go the room that lets me help red in insester city (i see what u did there) my game crashes please help

Back