• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Atlantis Awakening [OOC+SU] [M]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
SKYMIN HAS TO POST FOR ME TO DO ANYTHING

I'm in. You know I'm in. I am just waiting oh so very patiently.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Uhm. I'm just gonna post this here for the sake of it being here. SInce I'm going so slow in production.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry about the physical description, but I kind of quit mentally.

Last edited:

MinnesotanGamer

Insert Something Interesting
Years
Alright, I think that it is important to note that I was given permission to bunny River by Ichiro. Just thought I would clarify that.

Anyway, welcome back Skymin, great to have you back. Now maybe we can get this thing really going! :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay, so Skymin and I have been hanging onto the first day for quite some time now, unfortunately due to RL commitments, so we intend to push today a little bit faster and will hopefully timeskip within the coming days.

Thank you for being patient.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yaaaaay I'm back. And yes, atticus. I was debating bringing him back but he's too good not to. d:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey Skymin, I like your new theme.

Also, oh yeah, Kiklion, you're Accepted. I'll put you in the front page when I can be bothered.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, uh, if I can get to AUP's HQ or something faster I'd be glad if I was allowed to bunny Atticus and Freddie a little but you are also allowed to bunny Agnes to get things moving ^^ Maybe not make her say things, but make her move. To get out of the center or whatnot?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yeah, uh, if I can get to AUP's HQ or something faster I'd be glad if I was allowed to bunny Atticus and Freddie a little but you are also allowed to bunny Agnes to get things moving ^^ Maybe not make her say things, but make her move. To get out of the center or whatnot?

Yeah, I'm pushing for a Time Skip, but Maddy has some plans for you and Retro Bug I believe, so we're waiting for those two.

@Everyone else: Pretty much, this day has finished, we intend to do a Time Skip that'll bring you to your respective areas which we will introduce in the OOC thread. Next posts will be post-Time Skip, so go from there and we'll be onto the next day in the RP.

If you're unsure which organisation you're going with, here's a little run down:

AUP:
Retro Bug/Delta
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers/Agnes

ARF:
Lt. Col. Fantastic/Austin
Minnesotan Gamer/Minerva
Lokiepie/Charlotte
CarefulWetPaint/Kim

Librarian:
Skymin/Oakley
Raikiri/Nathaniel
Supervegeta/James

Syndicate:
Ichiro/Wyatt

Leonknight seems to have left PC, so he is out of the RP and I am currently waiting for a reply from Nakuzami. I also welcome Kiklion to the RP, I shall talk to Skymin, and we'll find a place for you to fit in (most likely AUP).

Cheers,

Ichiro.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes, get her to AUP, we want to be more people! The afro american faction xD Delta and Agnes will be easy to keep apart though, with their differing personalities and Delta's interesting hairstyle.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
@Everyone else: Pretty much, this day has finished, we intend to do a Time Skip that'll bring you to your respective areas which we will introduce in the OOC thread. Next posts will be post-Time Skip, so go from there and we'll be onto the next day in the RP.

Cheers,

Ichiro.

Does this mean that my next post will begin in the new day? Or is it your next post that starts the new day?

(Sorry if I'm being stupid. I am just confused)

And I also feel bad for wyatt. No buddies in the syndicate for him to play with :(

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Does this mean that my next post will begin in the new day? Or is it your next post that starts the new day?

(Sorry if I'm being stupid. I am just confused)

And I also feel bad for wyatt. No buddies in the syndicate for him to play with :(

Do a post now and that will end you for the day.

Wyatt will get friends......eventually.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yes, get her to AUP, we want to be more people! The afro american faction xD Delta and Agnes will be easy to keep apart though, with their differing personalities and Delta's interesting hairstyle.

AUP is gonna be a pretty swanky place.

Put Dom in the AUP so we can raise our fists and say, "BLACK POWA" ;P

I'm excited for the timeskip and all that entails (as well as for whatever Maddy has planned for us).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Posted finally, after forever.
And it's really short, so it's not much of a comeback.
But . . . aaaaah, well, I'm not dead yet. Comatose, but not quite dead.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Sorry it took me a while to post, but it's finally up. I'm going through senior project presentations right now, so I've been a little more busy than usual irl. But all that ends on the 9th and then I'm home freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"fly, svin ya, fly"

(flies away on magic carpet)

(sorry at the quality of this post im really tired.>

Back