• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
  • Seen today
the crash is still not fixed in moss temple
i take the treasure and go out is crashes

please fix the error and fix other crashes also PLEASE
i cannot play the game like this

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
thank you for this update, I'll be sure to check it out when the time comes. I really like this game, and hope to see it succeed

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I have finally fixed the moss temple bug.
However I could not find the problem with Challenge Hall 1. This bug and any others I can identify should be fixed in the next update on 30 October.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
yeah there are a number of odd bugs that pop up when interacting with certain things in this version that aren't repeatable a lot of the time. Notably whenever I pick up trash in the trash quest in Rojosa theres a change an error will occur to crash the game relating to the pokemon encounters in the trash. But other times the encounter happens as planned, so its hard to attempt to replicate that one unless I start a new game. Try doing just about everything imaginable to scout for these bugs, I'm sure you'll run into them in the run up to the next patch.

EDIT: The update notes say the rubbish pickup sidequest was fixed, but the garbage by the fountain is still inaccessible due to the ditches around the town of Rojosa. Seriously please remove the ditches or move the fountain to another part of town.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
HELLO EVERYBODY!
Version 2.1 is out, which provides the moss temple bug fix and fixes to any problem involving the trash piles etc. The update log is on the website.
Anyhow, here is the link.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmes71fd2v440j8/Pok%E9mon_Radiant_v2.1.zip/file

If you cannot get the game open, then I don't know how to help you with that, as in playtesting, it works fine, even on multiple computers, which is disappointing for me that I can't fix it.

Thanks for playing, and if you have any issues with v2.1, please let me know. I keep a close eye on this thread. Thank you.

Swdfm

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

I really like the idea of a South African based Pokemon region, but I ran into a bug shortly after I started the game. I whited out when trying to fight wild pokemon outside the starting location and black out (shameful, I know). After respawning in the Pokemon Center, I got stuck behind the desk with Nurse Joy. I uploaded my save file, which will hopefully help you fix this issue.

Save game file

Swdfm

I have just realised why that error is there. I will have to do another update. In the meantime pls don't lose!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
So, I`ve been playing with version 2.1, and i`ve found some bugs:

When crossing from Rojosa to Virdiin, I get stuck on the other side of the Border Gate, and if I go back inside, I appear in a different Border Gate and when I try to leave, the game crashes. Something similar happened when I tried to cross from Rojosa to Porpulya. This crashes happen every time.

HLBlOgt.png

The fire expert, in Igneous Way, also makes the game crash. I tried it three times, and had the same result.

HLC1SVQO.png

Another game crushing bug happens in Amarillo Ruins, after speaking with the guy before entering the dungeon, that gives you the quest. When you find him inside, and you talk to him, the game crashes.

HLEh6dE.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
No but seriously, I can't start the game. I downloaded the latest version, I try to open it but nothing happens.

Did you find a fix for it?? I'm having the same problem with another game, but i?m running it on a different computer. Maybe it has something to do with Windows

Found the problem:

RMXP trips DEP if its in opt-out or always on mode. If you go into advanced system settings (open System under the Control Panel -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance -> Data Execution Prevention). If it's in opt-out mode (the second radio button 'Turn on DEP for all programs except those I select) you can add the edtior and Game.exe to the exclusion list and that will let RMXP games run.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Here is the link to Version 2.2:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2f802tv3gi38azs/Pok%E9mon_Radiant_v2.2.zip/file

The bug involving the border gates and after losing has been fixed in Version 2.2
I stupidly didn't read the second half of your post, Cris, and so haven't fixed the type expert or Estrius. I will have to annoyingly fix these in Version 2.3, which will come out hopefully on 22 Nov. In the meantime, please avoid those areas until then.
Thanks, and sorry for my idiocy.
Swdfm

Back