• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors: Threat of the Shadow videogame

Do you like the new storyline?

• Yeah, it fits the world of the books AND I think a kit protagonist would be epic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh.

• No way! A kit should NOT be the protagonist. Plus the first battle is too easy.

• Total voters

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I have created a little of this game and decided to post it. It is based off the Warriors books (you know the cats X3) by Erin Hunter. It follows a new storyline and has a new protagonist, Snowkit, and a "sidekick", Snowkit's brother Jaguarkit. Sorry if in-game it calls him Jaguarpaw at any point (I hope not), try to ignore it. I have no screenshots.... I am looked down upon for that. Fortunately, there is an "intro". The first person to view this, please download and PM me the screenshots (My prt sc button hates me, as does my alt button) Hope you LUV IT!!!!! Here is the download link-

Back