• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
Years
SO i have still been unlucky with the nature >.< i don't know why but my ditto hates me.

Give your Ditto an Everstone and it has a 50% chance of passing its nature down ie if the ditto was Adamant and you gave it an Everstone there would be a 50% chance of that egg being Adamant :)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
SO i have still been unlucky with the nature >.< i don't know why but my ditto hates me.

A little hint to Ditto nature pass, if the other pokemon have the same nature of the ditto, you have almost no chance to get the right nature.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Thanks polkop ^^ but they are not the same nature i wish that was the reason, but thanks and ill remember that :)

and thank you chains, my ditto does have an everstone and it still hates me lol

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I am still having horrid luck i have gon through four batches today and not a single one with the rigth nature lol this is perturbing.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No the ditto i am using is quiet and it does have an everstone but darn :( i just must be unlucky xD

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Any of the stuff listed. What nature???

BTW guys, I have updated the OP with a few new EV'd Pokemon, two of which are a bit hard to come by so should interest some of you.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ Chains: It's a good thing since you can't breed it, ExtremeSpeed is a PokeBox special move. I'll check the IV's after my current battle.

@ Lilac: ~ means approximately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back