• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I third it, and I first some good offers, haven't done much trading lately and want new interesting Pokemon to train.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
@porcelaindoll: yes, bumo. definition: Alleged genetic mix between mole and fitchet. It is generally connected with north dutchfolk feasts and exuberant alcohol consumption. Bumo's are very shy and are seldom observed.

oh, and greene, are there any specificities on the quiet drill peck murkrow?

Cenzo25

Disciple of Red
Years
I have a female Venonat, could I get Shaymin for that? Probably a no, but asking about it can't hurt. And if not, what specifically from your list do you want for Shaymin?

(It would take a couple days to reinstall my wi-fi though.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Linoone - Adamant
252A/252Speed/6HP
ExtremeSpeed
Belly Drum
Shadow Claw
Tail Whip cmt this?

Greene1516

Years
10 aniv Latias E'ved by me lvl 70-Timid Nature
EVS:4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
194/113/140/224/192/238
Movesets:Calm Mind Dragon pulse Recover Surf
Smeargle-Timid Natured HP:259 atk:63 def:106 sp atk:45 Sp. Def:113 Speed:273
Movesets: Substitute DD Spore Baton Pass

One of these two will do nicely Valen.

And Tori, that is correct.

Greene1516

Years
I have a female Venonat, could I get Shaymin for that? Probably a no, but asking about it can't hurt. And if not, what specifically from your list do you want for Shaymin?

(It would take a couple days to reinstall my wi-fi though.)

Anything worth it. Though if you can give me something moderately good along with Venonat I can spot you the Shaymin.

BTW everyone, the OP just got a major overhall with some new rules and policies to appease a wider variety of traders, some more services, a lot of new EV'd Pokemon for trade, and a few shinies. Also expect a significantly large number of new EV'd Pokemon going up again next week (we're talking double digits here :P)

oFrEqUeNTx

Pip-To-Da-Lups!
Years
Muk - Careful *courtesy of natedogg*
252HP/176Sp.D/80D
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Shadow Sneak
Curse

CMT for offers.
~Thanks
P.S Does the Muk have the ability sticky hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back