• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1/10. LOL BANDWAGONZ. YOU HAVE NO CREATIVITY.

8.5/10. What works has been shown to work. Lacks the vibrant color of the original theme collabs, but the silhouette stolen from the WH collab makes up for that. Good overall. b''b

Years
6/10. Seems to be a little lacking in quality (saved in jpg). Also, it's very overall dark, so it's hard to get a feel for the banner. Text below seems a little plain. It's average overall.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Argh! Blank space!!!O_O 7/10

Rate my lame sig? I can't really do a sig on this forums but on Neopets ones, I can go all out. When I get a tablet, I'll make a Neopets one and also use it on here... x)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Text is organised but still kinda lacks a bit. Add more colors to them, perhaps? Also, try to get rid of those dots. Use ??? tag instead of title. Not a very big fan of sprites but that's just me being biased. XD; And the banner..it is just decentish.

6.5//10

Years
I really love the image as a whole but not a fan of the much effect in the character's right eye. Sadly, the dynamic of the image is disturbed. Also, i think you could do much better with the font.

7.5/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
7.5/10 an excellent banner!! but it would look better centered with better matching colour blend of the text with the banner. and I don't really like spoilers in sigs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 Organized, banner is okay, but maybe learn how to use title tags so when you hover over eggs it will say please click and etc.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Cool dragon, but low quality; you should not save in gif but in png format.

My sig is supposed to rotate images.. Press F5. ;;

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
It is a .png file, but I had to reduce the quality with IrfanWiev cause it was 4 and a halh Mb big, so I couldn't use it for a signature pic...
Oh I see, it's waaay cooler now! Empoleon pic is amazing!
10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back