• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
We have almost Done most of the work for alpha 2 {XD}, just a little scripting left to be done, So stay tuned Alpha 2 is coming soon!:)

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Woow you guys are epic! Skimmed through the first page of this thread and I am pleasantly surprised :D Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Guys i am so happy seeing someone finally want to make a good sequel to ash gray that follows the anime and plays in johto. Good luck and i hope you can make a great game based on ash gray you have a supporter here and please dont quit like the rest did.

p.s many glithes etc and i know its an alpha game and maybe you will fix it but 2 things I hope you can change the little sprite of team rocket and some pokemon is either wrong or not so good as in ashgray and the story goes to fast, ash gray was great because you could play it for a long time and a episode could last long. And dont forget the surroundings because you should get small details in if possible.

Last edited:

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Guys i am so happy seeing someone finally want to make a good sequel to ash gray that follows the anime and plays in johto. Good luck and i hope you can make a great game based on ash gray you have a supporter here and please dont quit like the rest did.

p.s many glithes etc and i know its an alpha game and maybe you will fix it but 2 things I hope you can change the little sprite of team rocket and some pokemon is either wrong or not so good as in ashgray and the story goes to fast, ash gray was great because you could play it for a long time and a episode could last long. And dont forget the surroundings because you should get small details in if possible.
Oh...i see
Team rocket sprite can be done anytime and besides the pokemon ow sprites have been added in alpha2 and thanks for your suggestion...hope u like it in alpha2

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Oh...i see
Team rocket sprite can be done anytime and besides the pokemon ow sprites have been added in alpha2 and thanks for your suggestion...hope u like it in alpha2

@team rocket sprite I mean to OW and fight sprite,

And nice to hear from the maker directly never had that before :)

And also don't forget that when you face team rocket they should both fight you not just one. I cant go any further so I am waiting on your next release, so do you know when we can expect alpha 2?

And don't forget to overpower pikachu a little bit, in ash gray and the anime pikachu is very strong and in your game not.

Cheers!

p.s I dont know if its possible but in ash gray metapod changed the pokemon center so it looked more like the anime. Small detail but it was nice. And sometimes the pokemons randomly get healed and don't know why.

Last edited:

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
@team rocket sprite I mean to OW and fight sprite,

And nice to hear from the maker directly never had that before :)

And also don't forget that when you face team rocket they should both fight you not just one. I cant go any further so I am waiting on your next release, so do you know when we can expect alpha 2?

And don't forget to overpower pikachu a little bit, in ash gray and the anime pikachu is very strong and in your game not.

Cheers!

p.s I dont know if its possible but in ash gray metapod changed the pokemon center so it looked more like the anime. Small detail but it was nice. And sometimes the pokemons randomly get healed and don't know why.

OHk . I will make pikachu much stronger than usual and also gonna add an light ball for pikachu...and talking about poke center...currently we can't add a better one.....and about the trainer sprite of the teamrocket...I would keep your suggestion in mind.....
And the random heal of pokemon...I will add it in alpha 2...

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
any updates guys? how far are you guys and do you need suggestions and stuff like that?

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Great hack so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how you map out the rest of the region, as well as playing through the remaining episodes and such.

Do you think you'd be able to insert some original story regarding the GS Ball? The anime dropped it and as a result, builds two seasons worth of hype that goes nowhere.

The Ball was originally planning to contain a Celebi, and according to the commentary track on the Entei DVD, the Japanese producers said Ash's father was set to appear in Season 4 (Johto League Champions), implying that Celebi and the GS Ball may have brought him into the picture at some point.

You could also either do what the anime does and leave it with Kurt forever or have a throwaway line during the Celebi movie about it or something. Another good way would be to include it as post-game content, where Ash gets a call from Kurt after the Johto League or something and goes on a Celebi quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back