• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Tootans Hallows Eve

Years
This is a fanfiction written by Oddy and I based on the roleplay Titans in the RPT! This was so much fun to write and we're probably going to be doing more for other holidays so I hope you enjoy!

"This is halloween, everybody make a scene!" Lightforce sang as he danced around the resistance headquarters and pinning felt bats to the walls. "DRUID! Did you find them spoopy props yet?"

"Not yet!" Druid yelled down the coridor. His hands were busy digging through the maintanance closet trying to find anything that resembled Halloween decorations. All he found, however, was a few extra toilet seat lids, a plunger, and way too many moldy rags to pass a health inspection. Not exactly the kind of scary he was looking for.

Finally, giving up on his search, he closed the door to the closet forcefully. Then, turning towards where Lightforce was dancing around with joy, he stumbled over his spellbook, which he had set aside while he searched the closet. "Hey!" he shouted as he scooped up his book, "There's got to be some spells in here that can make decorations magically appear in a puff of smoke!"

He flipped through the pages as he walked, looking for something that might resemble decorations. "Hey Lightforce, what kind of decorations do you want? I've got a couple passive spells for 'flying ghost eyeballs,' 'blood slimes,' and 'ghost cats from the beyond.'"

"Who doesn't love a good ghost cat from beyond the grave?" Lightforce snickered as he dropped to the floor, having applied fake cobwebs to the ceiling using his energy manipulating powers.

"Say... maybe if these ghost cats are cool enough I won't have to raid Renegade's room for a fog machine." He mumbled to himself as he stepped over the pumpkins Nerites has smashed around the place. She hadn't quite gotten the hang of carving them yet, but it takes awhile to teach an old god new tricks. Or in this case an ancient greek deity.

"How do we do this then? Am I going to lose an arm and a leg? Maybe a sibling?" He asked in a mildly mocking tone.

"How did you..." Druid mumbled, "Nevermind. It's fairly easy, just a simple incantation and what looks to be something to bind the spell to that we can feed magic energy to keep the spell going." He rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a sharpie marker, and proceeded to draw a circle of runes onto one of the few pumpkins that was left intact. "Now we just need to read the spell, and jolt the catalist with some energy to get it started. I think."

"When messing with the other realm, 'I think' is EXACTLY the words to use!" Lightforce chuckled as he stared at the strange squiggly marks that the homeless looking man was drawing on a pumpkin. "Also, why do I feel like we're about to let something into this world that we can't possibly hope to control. Also why do I feel like this world litterally only consists of this building and not the rest of Hyperia"

Druid picked up the pumpkin and shoved it at Lightforce. "Hold this in front of me and stop saying nonsense." He held his hands over the runic circle and then began to chant, "Educ de tellure possint animas diabolica forma felium!"

There was a long pause, before the pumpkin began to glow, and a black cat formed from a small whirlwind of dust and light. "It worked!" Druid shouted, breaking concentration on the spell just long enough for it to lock onto another power source, Lightforce. The spell was not picky about what kind of energy powered it, and it was able to use Lightforce's energy manipulation abilities to supercharge itself with enough energy to run for decades. It grew scorching hot to the touch as it summoned three more cats at once.

"Ooh spooky!" Lightforce giggled as several more ghost cats were spawned from the pumpkin. "So uh... we CAN shut this off right? It doesn't seem like it wants to stop."

Seven more black cats formed from the strange magical mist that was gathering around the pumpkin. The occult felines silently eyed the duo with their golden eyes as they slowly crept forward.

"Yes?" Druid questioned, confused why it was continuing to create cats. "I thought I already did. It should've stopped when I stopped feeding it energy!" He eyed the cats cautiously as ten more suddenly erupted into existence.

"Every damn time I mess with magic..." Lightforce sighed as he launched a blast of glowing golden energy from his palm straight at the pumpkin. However the blast seemed to be absorbed by the pumpkin, and as it did so more eldritch mist began forming around it, and another dozen cats appeared.

"Lovely... er... Is it just me or do those cats look really hungry for some reason."

Druid laughed a bit, then he grabbed the pumpkin and drop-kicked it, pumpkin guts flying everywhere. "See? You can't use energy attacks on something that is powered by energ-Why didn't that work?" he questioned, as the pumpkin re-assembled itself and continued to create more cats by the second.

"We're gonna die!" he screamed as the cats began to run full-speed at the pair.

"I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!" Lightforce screamed as the duo were backed against the wall as an army of cats quickly rushed towards them. The resistance base, by this point was a sea of ghostly fur. Clutching Druids hand out of primal fear, the 4th wall breaking superhero let out the girliest shriek the world would ever see as the cats prepared to pounce.

THE END... or is it?

"Wait what the hell, a terrible ending AND I get made out to be some giant chicken wuss? Who the hell writes this garbage? Damn Tumblr fanfiction." Lightforce grumbled to himself.

Bay

Years
Even though I haven't checked out the Titans RP and not too familiar with the characters, this was still cute and amusing. Huge tone contrast to my and Bardothren's story, but silliness is more than fine, especially with hungry cats coming at you haha. As for the last line mention of Tumblr fanfiction, in my experience posting fic there is usually a miss. = P

Back