• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering my spriting skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
I am offering my spriting skills for a pokemon game anyone is making?

I am good at doing revamps, and fakemon.

The link to my Photobucket library is in my signature.

I have a spriting shop on another site so most thing on there are from them; farther down the album page is some fakemon.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Well Zodiac and I need a fakemon spriter big time for Pokémon Carbon to progress. Could you help us?

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Hmm... OK, I could go back between two games....

What would your game be?

Faore

:D
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Can you do trainer events? Like a trainer coming to, talking to you, battle you, talking to you again xD, and then walk away? I really need a scripter.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Can you do trainer events? Like a trainer coming to, talking to you, battle you, talking to you again xD, and then walk away? I really need a scripter.

It doesn't take a scripter to do events, it's one of the most basic things to do in RPG Maker.

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
@Faore

I said S P R I T E R

@fantasykisala

Link?

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Can you make me a customer hero? Possibly a male and female, you can make them look any way you want as long as they look cool. Try to make the picture for the trainer card, the character set, surfing set, biking set, and running set.

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Florio, it will take some time, seeing as I have to do each and every move of the sprite.

Yukari

I need a spriter, really really bad. If you can do overworld sprites and attacks. I'm making an mmorpg. if you can help send me a private message.

Last edited:
Years
Well, for now, I just need a simple OW 16bitx16bit of rainy form Castform. I don't really need movements for this one, just one for facing down would be anough. :]

I also need sprites and OWs for these (low priority for now):
Spoiler:

Thanks in advance. :]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Hey mate, can I ask you to do one fakemon for me? (if you're not swamped by other requests, of course).

The front and back sprites for this guy, please:

Spoiler:

Sort of a multitype Eevee, if you will. (same guy, different poses).

If you can do this, huge thanks, and of course credit in the game I'm making.

Cheers!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
If you're not totally swamped at the moment, I need some overworld sprites for my game, Pokemon Moonbeam.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Im making a pokemon side view game and I do need a few fakemon's for the game if you are intrested P.M me ( the sprites should be side battle sprites) in the game the characters move while battling so the game has a side view battle system

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
You said that you'd like to help with hack games but can you make back sprites of your work? Without back sprites your sprites will be useless for hack games.

~Lu Bu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back