• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Meltan’s evolution “Melmetal” announced

Years
I genuinely don't mind it! Usually I'm pretty neutral towards the Super Tough designs but Melmetal actually looks kinda nice. :o

Years
ooh melmetal design is badass. love the meltan line now. disappointed with the evolution method though. i don't play PoGo at all

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Kinda reminds me of Regirock and registeel were mixed together, but it kinda looks cool! I look forward on setwhat it can do.

Years
Hmph! I am quite disappointed, at least I was expecting it.
Competitively, it sounds like an improved version of Registeel. I wonder what its ability will be, Clear Body would be an easy guess. Maybe a signature ability shared with Meltan? Oh wait, it could be Iron Fists... Hmm...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
new_p05_01.jpg

if this isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hmph! I am quite disappointed, at least I was expecting it.
Competitively, it sounds like an improved version of Registeel. I wonder what its ability will be, Clear Body would be an easy guess. Maybe a signature ability shared with Meltan? Oh wait, it could be Iron Fists... Hmm...
It'll be a while before we find out. No Abilities in LGPE!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Haha. I guess I can't get any closer with my guess than that. I had a feeling all the Meltan coming together was a reference to the number of candies that would be needed. As well as being similar to Beldum. But that part was kinda obvious.

I guess this is the only evolution it has since they said that was the end of research. So this is officially a Generation 7 pokemon as well it seems.

I love how it looks like a Mechanical Regi. It also reminds me a lot of Wrecking Ball from Ben 10 saga.

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I like its design ~ The idea of fusing to evolve's also awesome ~

Back