shaymin ♡ ivysaur ♡ gardevoir

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
16,727 posts
11.2 Years
Why? Something wrong with sylveon? Cause id kinda be disappointed if we just got a repeat type eeveelution lol
Lol, nah, I was just joking. I love Sylveon! I just want more Fairy types. n_n;

I actually think seeing a Flying or Poison type Eeveelution would be neat!
admin - vpp - m&g - tcg
art - daily - clubs
fc
3DS:0018-4771-7651 // SW:7755-1826-2784
- gpx - deviant art -
pairs
shaymin ♡ ivysaur ♡ gardevoir

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
37,271 posts
15.8 Years
Flying please! I've been waiting for this for a while. I don't think SV will give it to me but one can hope!

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
19,725 posts
2.1 Years
I don't see a Normal type eeveelution listed, but I'm probably the only one who wants one xD
Aside from that the ones I want the most are Ghost, Rock & Steel, so I voted those.
They can easily add 3 more with just evolutions stones: the Dawn(Fighting eeveelution, probably), Dusk (Ghost) & Shiny (Normal or perhaps a Flying one) stones.

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Rotom-Fan @ Level 100: 19,730 | Rampardos @ Lv 100: 19,446

_confused_piplup_

Age 22
she/her
Hisui
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
2,309 posts
1.3 Years
I don't see an eeveelution coming this gen rbh.
Anyway, dragon/flying and ghost get my real attention. I would love to see them at some point!

bjsdlbbbsdMy VPP
d Meganium @ Level 100: 2,372
klkhohln

Devalue

Any pronoun
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
6,955 posts
1.5 Years
Fighting: Says no to Buff Eevee.
Flying: Imagines Mega Absol or maybe Shaymin. Would not look as good.
Bug: Also says no to bug-eyed Eevee.
Rock: Too similar to Rockruff.
Ghost: How would this look different from normal Eevee, besides being more transparent?
Dragon: Could use more small Dragon types. May look similar to Vaporeon, though.
Steel: Clockwork or Steampunk Eevee? Maybe.
Ground: What indicates a Ground Pokemon? Looks wrong with digging claws. Sandy Eevee? Shrugs.

Voted Dragon.

Edit: Skipped Poison. Goopy Eevee? Pass.
Current Virtual Pokemon Pet: Zeraora
Level 100 at 6913 posts
VPP Tag Team with Megan: Magnezone
Level 100 at 7038 posts

Game Journal Thread
Most Recent Entry: Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn

ZeoStar

Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
10,032 posts
4.8 Years
Every Eevee design has been stellar, so at this point despite the typing I hope they keep up from a design standpoint.

That said, I would like to see ghost or dragon if given a choice.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
709 posts
1.8 Years
Poison?

Although Dragon is winning, I would find it weird to see Eevee evolving into a Dragon or a Bug, since its evo typings are more associated with Elements, rather than types related to specific monster/animal species. So I guess I'd go with Rock, Steel, or Poison.

But I'm not really looking forward to more Eeveelutions, I'd prefer alternate evolutions (or regional evolutions) for other Pokémon.

Arcaneum

Age 31
They/Them
Sylvarant
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
7,946 posts
7.6 Years
OBV flying or ghost
I mean
imagine an eevee using fly bringing you from a town to another although it would be awkward because it is only 0.3m tall (1 foot more or less)
a ghost eevee maybe is a bit more realizable (imagine a white ghost eevee floating, how cute)
Thing is though that this probably wouldn't be a thing, primarily because it seems the mascot legends are fulfilling those role anyway. Not that this isn't a cute idea!

Chucked a vote in for Ghost because I can really, would be the one I'd like to see the most out of those. Can't ever have too many Eeveelutions imo!
FOREVER

bez850

Professional Amateur

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
62 posts
60 Days
There are a lot of ways they could go about this. Personally, I believe they could even go as far as having two new eeveelutions, A past and future theme.
Panhandle Popin - bez//GAMING - Fanfiction Writer - Pokemon *Peridot* Project
Slateport City
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
30 posts
192 Days
There are a lot of ways they could go about this. Personally, I believe they could even go as far as having two new eeveelutions, A past and future theme.
Great idea. Steel is an obvious fit for Future, but a Past eeveelution has a lot of decent options, such as Ghost, Rock, and Dragon. Which type would you say fits the theme best?
None of my characters' names are the same as my real name. Please don't call me any of their names because I will not understand that you're trying to talk about me.

cossu3

loves hack rom

Age 18
Male
Italy, Rome
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20 posts
28 Days
Thing is though that this probably wouldn't be a thing, primarily because it seems the mascot legends are fulfilling those role anyway. Not that this isn't a cute idea!

Chucked a vote in for Ghost because I can really, would be the one I'd like to see the most out of those. Can't ever have too many Eeveelutions imo!
personally I think they'll not add further eeveelutions, maybe another one? it's a lotta work of designing and thinking of how to make eevee evolve in that form
anyways ghost supremacy

bez850

Professional Amateur

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
62 posts
60 Days
Great idea. Steel is an obvious fit for Future, but a Past eeveelution has a lot of decent options, such as Ghost, Rock, and Dragon. Which type would you say fits the theme best?
That's where I found myself torn. So generally speaking, all the eeveelutions have a counterpart (with gen 1 having 3). So if they were to double up this year's, they'd have to decide whether they wanted to make the pair sync with sylveon or not.

Steel and dragon would form the perfect future and past combo, that ties in to the fairy type as well. It makes too much sense.

With that being said, as a fan, I want the ghost form. Lol
Panhandle Popin - bez//GAMING - Fanfiction Writer - Pokemon *Peridot* Project

NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
332 posts
1 Years
I'd hope for a poison type but I truly am not expecting any new Eeveelution in these games.

Gl1tchedShad0ws

l o a d i n g: 15%

He/Him Them/They
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
20 posts
3.3 Years
pokegods above pls give us an eeveelution......

giradialkia

Age 28
Male
Ireland
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,641 posts
13.4 Years
I remember someone once making the point that Eeveelutions tend to be based on “Special” typings. Prior to the Physical/Special split in Gen 4, all Eeveelutions were based on types that were Special.

With that theory now thrown out the window, I’d love to see some more Eeveelutions. I loved that they were introduced in pairs, with Espeon/Umbreon and Leafeon/Glaceon. I guess Sylveon was made to help promote the Fairy type (which has definitely gone far enough lol), so it makes sense that there was no pair there.

But I’d love to see two more. Perhaps Ghost and Dragon?

- - - - - - - - - -