FL

Pokémon Island Creator

Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,129 posts
11.9 Years
1200 posts! Thanks everybody!

So I feel like I'm missing something but I am having trouble getting to the second cave portal I got as far as the psychic with the galar ponyta and slowpoke.
From this point, go upstairs. On the big room with ice floor, go to upstairs on the left. Continue until the hole. You need to drop in the hole and, right after, go north. And after this, just follow.

Trying to show screenshot but can seem to get it to show
On full post editor, click on the clip/attachment icon to attach an image. You can also use a image website like https://imgur.com/ (all screens on the main thread post are on this site).
Male
Miami Florida
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
29 posts
5.2 Years
Hey FL, I doubt you remember my username, but I completed this game a few years ago back when the latest version was 1.2h. I was scrolling through and saw that this game had updated. I saw on the front page that I cannot update my old save file, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is there any way for me to update my save file to the newer version. I loved playing this game and ended up putting over 150 hours into beating it in the earlier versions and I do not want all of that progress to be deleted just so I can play an updated version. Would I be able to send my game files or something that I could do on my end to make it compatible with the new versions. I really want to play the update but having to start over would definitely prevent me from picking it up.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator

Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,129 posts
11.9 Years
Hey FL, I doubt you remember my username, but I completed this game a few years ago back when the latest version was 1.2h. I was scrolling through and saw that this game had updated. I saw on the front page that I cannot update my old save file, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is there any way for me to update my save file to the newer version. I loved playing this game and ended up putting over 150 hours into beating it in the earlier versions and I do not want all of that progress to be deleted just so I can play an updated version. Would I be able to send my game files or something that I could do on my end to make it compatible with the new versions. I really want to play the update but having to start over would definitely prevent me from picking it up.
I remember your avatar!

About updating:
Can I transfer the data from my old save to this new one?
No. Like I mentioned on main thread and readme.txt:
You can import your save if you have a previous version (except 1.x to 2.x).
Since the versions are internally and externally very different, I broke the compatibility. If a lot of people ask, I may create something like a Pal Park or even a save conversor.
How do I get all the variations of the Floette line?
Spoiler:
  • Red Floette is on LTS.
  • Yellow Flabébé is on Pokémon Fan Club egg reward
  • Orange Florges is on Pokémon Shop.
  • Blue Flabébé/Floette is on Plains.
  • White Flabébé/Floette is on Desert Oasis.
But I made a mistake and put blue Florges instead of orange. This will be fixed on version 2.0.9.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator

Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,129 posts
11.9 Years
How do I get the Galarian Mr. Mime and then Mr. Rime? Evolve Mime Jr. in the special lab?
Exactly!