• 1162 replies

Megan

Wanna see a real hammer? :3

She/Her
Online now
Posted 49 Minutes Ago
13,426 posts
9.5 Years
Xenoblade 3. Wanted to get it yesterday but didn't end up getting it. Well, today was the day. And all I needed to do is walk an entire hour through the rain. xD
Moderator of Previous Generations, Forum Games and VPP
Out of all legal drugs labor is the most cynical one.

Dawn

None
Seen 12 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
16,318 posts
7.8 Years
Like most people with a Switch I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 3 earlier this week, and I also grabbed a copy of Digimon Survive. I also picked up Worth Life whilst it was on sale, since there was absolutely bugger all coverage for it and I was curious. Onto the backlog it goes, to be played...somewhen. When I find the time/remember I have it/feel like it, I guess!

I also put down a ton of preorders for things, but I've forgotten half of them.

✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩ Backlog Zone: Act 1

Janp

Age 25
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,972 posts
9.3 Years
Decided to broaden my horizons in monster taming genre and got Digimon Survive and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD remaster on Switch. Both games are my introduction to their respective series and I'm looking forward experiencing both of them.

.hack

skunkape

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
798 posts
14.8 Years
I ordered some imports from Play Asia for my Switch
-Super Robot Taisen X
-Super Robot Taisen 30
-The Battle Cats Unite

Decided to broaden my horizons in monster taming genre and got Digimon Survive and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD remaster on Switch. Both games are my introduction to their respective series and I'm looking forward experiencing both of them.
I hope you like Visual Novels! If not Cyber Slueth might be a better introduction to the series. I love Survive but it's defo a more niche title, if you like VNs however you should be good! The story and OST are amazing!

Aslan

she/her
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
3,087 posts
9.4 Years
I bought Taiko no Tatsujin on the Switch since it went on sale from like $90 to $13 I think? I've played the game in arcades with friends before and I've always had a lot of fun even though I am really not good at this game, haha. I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to buy one of those drum controllers but so far has been fun enough with just the buttons.

My sister saw me playing and got her own copy after I told her it was on sale so we might try out the local co-op/versus modes soon. Very much enjoying this game, I stayed up till like 3am last night playing :P

Not super recent but I bought Rune Factory 5 before that on the Switch too. I haven't really sunk time into it yet but I'm waiting for the holidays to roll around so I can finish it!
paired with Austin

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
24,277 posts
10.3 Years
I bought Taiko no Tatsujin on the Switch since it went on sale from like $90 to $13 I think? I've played the game in arcades with friends before and I've always had a lot of fun even though I am really not good at this game, haha. I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to buy one of those drum controllers but so far has been fun enough with just the buttons.

My sister saw me playing and got her own copy after I told her it was on sale so we might try out the local co-op/versus modes soon. Very much enjoying this game, I stayed up till like 3am last night playing :P

Not super recent but I bought Rune Factory 5 before that on the Switch too. I haven't really sunk time into it yet but I'm waiting for the holidays to roll around so I can finish it!
Needs more FE3H
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

The Foogle

Making a Good Future in every Zone

Age 20
Male
New Foog
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
152 posts
4.7 Years
As someone who played the entirety of Shovel Knight, (all four campaigns on the 3ds port specifically) i can say with absolute certainty that the game is a cinematic MASTERPIECE. The old graphics are gorgeous, the soundtrack slaps, the slightly difficult platforming is well thought out, heck, even the story is good too! Just don't play Plague Of Shadows and you'll be fine!

.hack

skunkape

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
798 posts
14.8 Years
As someone who played the entirety of Shovel Knight, (all four campaigns on the 3ds port specifically) i can say with absolute certainty that the game is a cinematic MASTERPIECE. The old graphics are gorgeous, the soundtrack slaps, the slightly difficult platforming is well thought out, heck, even the story is good too! Just don't play Plague Of Shadows and you'll be fine!
I've had my eye on it since the 3ds version, glad to finally have it and give it a go!