• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legit Check on this Alolan Nineties (off centered and corners not perfectly round)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Hello all, I have recently purchased this card and I've noticed the card is off centered. Also the edges are not perfectly squared, I haven't bought new cards in a while so maybe the print of the corners changed. Please help me identify it the card is real. Thank you so much for your time. IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Hello all, I have recently purchased this card and I've noticed the card is off centered. Also the edges are not perfectly squared, I haven't bought new cards in a while so maybe the print of the corners changed. Please help me identify it the card is real. Thank you so much for your time.

Looks to me like a standard run of the mill print error, but I've been known to be wrong. The off-center back is a bit off-putting, but everything seems to be the right color and font.

In the future, please use the appropriate thread for fake checks. In all likelihood this will get moved there shortly anyway. Plus, you get people who actually know what they are doing to react there.

EDIT: ...That is, unless that card is straight from the package. If it is, than those tattered edges are a sure sign its fake.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Thank you, I bought it of eBay but I guess the corners are no longer perfectly rounded.

Back