Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 29th, 2016 (8:58 AM).
apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2016
    Gender: Other
    Posts: 23
    Here's how it works:use this
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Moves:
    Z-crystal:
    Z-move:
    Super-effective against the following:
    Weak to the following:
    Immune to the following:
    Not very effective on the following:
    No effect on the following
    Resistant to the following:
    And,yes,you are allowed to make it weak to normal
    I'll start
    Name:rainbow
    Pokemon:rainboweon,a few very colorful Pokemon
    Moves:rainbow beam,rainbow blast,rainbow blitz
    Z-crystal:Rainbowium Z
    Z-move:Rainbow destroyer
    Super-effective against the following:rainbow,ghost,dark,fighting
    Weak to the following:rainbow,normal,ground,electric
    Immune to the following:dark
    Not very effective on the following:normal,ground
    No effect on the following:electric
    Resistant to the following:ghost,bug,fighting,fairy
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old December 29th, 2016 (10:30 AM). Edited December 30th, 2016 by SilverLeafeon75.
    SilverLeafeon75's Avatar
    SilverLeafeon75 SilverLeafeon75 is offline
    The Silver Surfer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2016
      Location: Las Vegas, NV
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 69
      Name: Light
      Pokemon: Celesteon(Light type eeveelution), Prismoid(A Prism Pokemon like Necrozma, only its a dragon and rainbow colored) ,Solgaleo(Instead of Psychic as the sun produces light), Other light/sun/angel based pokemon.
      Moves: Delta Beam, Halo Rift, Rainbow Whip(Celesteon Signature move), Light ray, Solar Blitz, Prism Break(Prismoid Signature Move), Light Slash/Light Blade
      Z-crystal: Lightnium Z
      Z-move: Shining Light
      Super-effective against the following: Dark/Ghost/Dragon
      Weak to the following: Fire, Fighting, Bug (Somewhat random hodgepodge choices, If you have any better ideas tell me.)
      Immune to the following: Dark
      Not very effective on the following: Fire, Fighting, Bug (Somewhat random hodgepodge choices, If you have any better ideas tell me.)
      No effect on the following: Steel(Due to the Gen6 type changes, I feel steel needs more resistances/immunity's)
      Resistant to the following: Ghost/Dragon
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old December 29th, 2016 (2:22 PM).
      apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2016
        Gender: Other
        Posts: 23
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SilverLeafeon75 View Post
        Name: Light
        Pokemon: Celesteon(Light type eeveelution), Prismoid(A Prism Pokemon like Necrozma, only its a dragon and rainbow colored) ,Solgaleo(Instead of Psychic as the sun produces light), Other light/sun/angel based pokemon.
        Moves: Delta Beam, Halo Rift, Rainbow Whip(Celesteon Signature move), Light ray, Solar Blitz, Prism Break(Prismoid Signature Move), Light Slash/Light Blade
        Z-crystal: Lightnium Z
        Z-move: Shining Light
        Super-effective against the following: Dark/Ghost/Dragon
        Weak to the following: Fire, Fighting, Bug (Somewhat random hodgepodge choices, If you have any better ideas tell me.)
        Immune to the following: Dark
        Not very effective on the following: Fire, Fighting, Bug (Somewhat random hodgepodge choices, If you have any better ideas tell me.)
        No effect on the following: Steel(Due to the Gen6 type changes, I feel steel needs more resistances/immunity's)
        Resistant to the following: Dark/Ghost/Dragon
        A Pokemon type can't be resistant to and immune to the same thing. Immune and resistant are mutually exclusive. Immune means it takes no damage from that type. Resistant means it takes half damage from that type. Weak means it takes double damage from that type. Oh,so you're trying to decide whether it's immune to or resistant to dark. Funny thing is,in my pair of Pokemon games (the pair with the legendary snakes),dark and light are weak to each other.
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old December 30th, 2016 (11:52 AM).
        SilverLeafeon75's Avatar
        SilverLeafeon75 SilverLeafeon75 is offline
        The Silver Surfer
           
          Join Date: Mar 2016
          Location: Las Vegas, NV
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 69
          Oh I missed that. Woops, I'll fix it.
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old December 30th, 2016 (4:48 PM).
          apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2016
            Gender: Other
            Posts: 23
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SilverLeafeon75 View Post
            Oh I missed that. Woops, I'll fix it.
            that's close to rhyming
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old December 30th, 2016 (10:12 PM).
            Alexherobrine45's Avatar
            Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
            MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
               
              Join Date: Dec 2016
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 23
              Name: Glitch
              Pokemon: Cheateon, a light green Eeveelution similar in design to Umbreon with a purple diamond shaped jewel on each leg, Crashicus, a fragmented-in-appearance violet dragon (Dragon/Glitch) and a legendary, other ideas I haven't thought of
              Moves: G-Wave, 70 power special move impossible to evade, Wrong Warp, essentially U-Turn/Volt Switch but Glitch-type, other moves I haven't thought of
              Z-crystal: Scramblium-Z
              Z-move: Glitch Chain, a move in which multiple beams are fired at the opponent causing a variety of effects based upon what move was the base (tendency to cause a burn or with some moves Poisoned for some reason)
              Super-effective against the following: Itself
              Weak to the following: Psychic, Fairy, Itself
              Immune to the following: N/A (I'm tired of every new type ever being immune to something)
              Not very effective on the following: Dark, Psychic, Fairy, Electric
              No effect on the following: N/A
              Resistant to the following: Steel, Ghost, Electric

              Reasons for the above choices:
              It is weak to/SE on itself because it has to be super effective on something.
              It is also weak to Psychic and Fairy because they represent order while Glitch represents chaos.
              It is NVE on Dark and Electric so those two types get a slight buff. Also, Electric = Technology.
              It is resistant to Steel and Electric (Technology) and Ghost (In The Machine, see also Technology).

              Want some more? I could probably think of at least 1 more.
              __________________
              Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

              superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old December 31st, 2016 (4:32 AM).
              apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2016
                Gender: Other
                Posts: 23
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by apokemoncoordinator View Post
                Here's how it works:use this
                Name:
                Pokemon:
                Moves:
                Z-crystal:
                Z-move:
                Super-effective against the following:
                Weak to the following:
                Immune to the following:
                Not very effective on the following:
                No effect on the following
                Resistant to the following:
                And,yes,you are allowed to make it weak to normal
                I'll start
                Name:rainbow
                Pokemon:rainboweon,a few very colorful Pokemon
                Moves:rainbow beam,rainbow blast,rainbow blitz
                Z-crystal:Rainbowium Z
                Z-move:Rainbow destroyer
                Super-effective against the following:rainbow,ghost,dark,fighting
                Weak to the following:rainbow,normal,ground,electric
                Immune to the following:dark
                Not very effective on the following:normal,ground
                No effect on the following:electric
                Resistant to the following:ghost,bug,fighting,fairy
                Reasons for my choices:
                It is weak to itself because it makes sense,weak to normal because the normal type needs to be good somehow weak to ground and electric because dirt,mud,and electricity do lots of damage to rainbows
                It is super effective on ghost,dark,and fighting because of what rainbows do to ghosts,darkness,and wrestlers
                It is immune to dark because that makes sense
                It is not very effective on normal and ground because that makes sense
                It has no effect on electric because that makes sense
                It resists ghost,bug,and fighting because that makes sense
                It resists fairy so that fairy is not o.p.
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old December 31st, 2016 (4:34 AM).
                apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2016
                  Gender: Other
                  Posts: 23
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alexherobrine45 View Post
                  Name: Glitch
                  Pokemon: Cheateon, a light green Eeveelution similar in design to Umbreon with a purple diamond shaped jewel on each leg, Crashicus, a fragmented-in-appearance violet dragon (Dragon/Glitch) and a legendary, other ideas I haven't thought of
                  Moves: G-Wave, 70 power special move impossible to evade, Wrong Warp, essentially U-Turn/Volt Switch but Glitch-type, other moves I haven't thought of
                  Z-crystal: Scramblium-Z
                  Z-move: Glitch Chain, a move in which multiple beams are fired at the opponent causing a variety of effects based upon what move was the base (tendency to cause a burn or with some moves Poisoned for some reason)
                  Super-effective against the following: Itself
                  Weak to the following: Psychic, Fairy, Itself
                  Immune to the following: N/A (I'm tired of every new type ever being immune to something)
                  Not very effective on the following: Dark, Psychic, Fairy, Electric
                  No effect on the following: N/A
                  Resistant to the following: Steel, Ghost, Electric

                  Reasons for the above choices:
                  It is weak to/SE on itself because it has to be super effective on something.
                  It is also weak to Psychic and Fairy because they represent order while Glitch represents chaos.
                  It is NVE on Dark and Electric so those two types get a slight buff. Also, Electric = Technology.
                  It is resistant to Steel and Electric (Technology) and Ghost (In The Machine, see also Technology).
                  M
                  Want some more? I could probably think of at least 1 more.
                  Nice name for the type. Also,I wanna be the very best
                  Like no one ever was
                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:31 AM).
                  apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2016
                    Gender: Other
                    Posts: 23
                    hey,how about a new type for absol? Absol is not evil.
                    __________________
                    Your Pichu went and evolved.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:10 AM).
                    Red-Charizard's Avatar
                    Red-Charizard Red-Charizard is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Posts: 195
                      Name: Lava
                      Pokemon: Laveon (eeveelotion)
                      Moves: Lava Storm, Melting Heat, Magma Shot
                      Z-crystal: Lavanium Z
                      Z-move: Volcanic Beam
                      Super-effective against the following: Ice, Rock, Grass, Fairy, Bug, Steel
                      Weak to the following: Water, Dragon
                      Immune to the following: No one
                      Not very effective on the following: Lava, Fire, Water
                      No effect on the following: No one
                      Resistant to the following:Lava.
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:02 PM).
                      Alexherobrine45's Avatar
                      Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
                      MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2016
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 23
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Red-Charizard View Post
                        Name: Lava
                        Pokemon: Laveon (eeveelotion)
                        Moves: Lava Storm, Melting Heat, Magma Shot
                        Z-crystal: Lavanium Z
                        Z-move: Volcanic Beam
                        Super-effective against the following: Ice, Rock, Grass, Fairy, Bug, Steel
                        Weak to the following: Water, Dragon
                        Immune to the following: No one
                        Not very effective on the following: Lava, Fire, Water
                        No effect on the following: No one
                        Resistant to the following:Lava.
                        You realize Fire is essentially Lava, right?

                        My other new type:
                        Name: Celestial
                        Pokémon: Astreon (Eeveelution), Astrayshi (star wandering Legendary), Recalitty (alien Ground/Celestial cat), some others
                        Moves: Lightspeed Smash (more powerful Extreme Speed), Spacebeam, Hypernova (OHKO), for example
                        Z-Crystal: Celestium-Z
                        Z-move: Constellational Cross Slash
                        SE on: Rock, Steel, Dragon
                        NVE on: Psychic, Fairy, Dark, Water
                        Weak to: Dark, Fairy, Ghost
                        Resistant to: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Rock, Fire, Electric, Ice, Dragon
                        Immune to: Steel
                        __________________
                        Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

                        superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:17 AM).
                        Red-Charizard's Avatar
                        Red-Charizard Red-Charizard is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Posts: 195
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Alexherobrine45 View Post
                          You realize Fire is essentially Lava, right?

                          My other new type:
                          Name: Celestial
                          Pokémon: Astreon (Eeveelution), Astrayshi (star wandering Legendary), Recalitty (alien Ground/Celestial cat), some others
                          Moves: Lightspeed Smash (more powerful Extreme Speed), Spacebeam, Hypernova (OHKO), for example
                          Z-Crystal: Celestium-Z
                          Z-move: Constellational Cross Slash
                          SE on: Rock, Steel, Dragon
                          NVE on: Psychic, Fairy, Dark, Water
                          Weak to: Dark, Fairy, Ghost
                          Resistant to: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Rock, Fire, Electric, Ice, Dragon
                          Immune to: Steel
                          And ice is water.
                          __________________

                          Reply With Quote
                            #13    
                          Old 6 Days Ago (8:10 AM).
                          apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2016
                            Gender: Other
                            Posts: 23
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Alexherobrine45 View Post
                            You realize Fire is essentially Lava, right?

                            My other new type:
                            Name: Celestial
                            Pokémon: Astreon (Eeveelution), Astrayshi (star wandering Legendary), Recalitty (alien Ground/Celestial cat), some others
                            Moves: Lightspeed Smash (more powerful Extreme Speed), Spacebeam, Hypernova (OHKO), for example
                            Z-Crystal: Celestium-Z
                            Z-move: Constellational Cross Slash
                            SE on: Rock, Steel, Dragon
                            NVE on: Psychic, Fairy, Dark, Water
                            Weak to: Dark, Fairy, Ghost
                            Resistant to: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Rock, Fire, Electric, Ice, Dragon
                            Immune to: Steel
                            Cool type. May I use it for my game? I'll give you credit.
                            __________________
                            Your Pichu went and evolved.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14    
                            Old 5 Days Ago (5:11 AM).
                            Alexherobrine45's Avatar
                            Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
                            MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 23
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by apokemoncoordinator View Post
                              Cool type. May I use it for my game? I'll give you credit.
                              Of course! It is in my fangame too, but go right ahead! I'm glad you leik it.
                              __________________
                              Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

                              superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #15    
                              Old 5 Days Ago (9:41 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by X-Deffense.
                              X-Deffense's Avatar
                              X-Deffense X-Deffense is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2017
                                Posts: 1
                                Name:Zombie type
                                Pokemon:Zombeon (zombie type Eeveelution), Parasect (Changes the Bug type by Zombie type)
                                Moves:Infect (Physical attack, 20 power and always poison), Chew (Physical attack, 40 power, it's like bite), Bad breath (Special attack,50 power, It may make the target flinch), Clamor (Special attack, 65 power, it may confuse the target), Tear down (Physical attack, 65 power).
                                Z-crystal:Invazium-Z
                                Z-move:Infested horde
                                Super-effective against the following:Normal, Bug & Flying.
                                Weak to the following:Fighting, Steel & Rock
                                Immune to the following:Poison
                                Not very effective on the following:Steel, Rock, Ground.
                                No effect on the following:No one.
                                Resistant to the following:Normal.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16    
                                Old 4 Days Ago (3:36 PM).
                                Alexherobrine45's Avatar
                                Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
                                MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2016
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 23
                                  Go get Snakewood, we have an idea for them!

                                  Meanwhile, I'm content with just Celestial-type. (shameless self-promotion is shameless)
                                  __________________
                                  Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

                                  superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #17    
                                  Old 4 Days Ago (5:48 PM).
                                  Pokeassassin57 Pokeassassin57 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2017
                                    Posts: 5
                                    Light would make sense. We have Dark.
                                    __________________
                                    This signature has been disabled.
                                    Signatures cannot exceed 600px in width!
                                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #18    
                                    Old 4 Days Ago (6:55 PM).
                                    Alexherobrine45's Avatar
                                    Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
                                    MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2016
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 23
                                      BUT FAIRY IS LIGHT!
                                      __________________
                                      Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

                                      superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #19    
                                      Old 4 Days Ago (8:58 PM).
                                      colours's Avatar
                                      colours colours is offline
                                      until
                                      the
                                      end ★
                                      • Moderator
                                      • Platinum Tier
                                      • PokéCommunity Daily
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2005
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 29,034
                                      I feel like the closest thing I could ever come up with would resemble Alexherobrine's Celestial type. It would make sense for Pokemon like the Clefairy family, Deoxys, Solrock/Lunatone, and other Pokemon that are supposedly extraterrestrial.
                                      __________________
                                      infinite colours

                                      we're living limitless

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #20    
                                      Old 4 Days Ago (9:34 PM).
                                      Alexherobrine45's Avatar
                                      Alexherobrine45 Alexherobrine45 is offline
                                      MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2016
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by colours View Post
                                        I feel like the closest thing I could ever come up with would resemble Alexherobrine's Celestial type. It would make sense for Pokemon like the Clefairy family, Deoxys, Solrock/Lunatone, and other Pokemon that are supposedly extraterrestrial.
                                        When I made it, the Pokémon I changed were the Cosmog, Beheeyem, and Solrock/Lunatone families. All of which replaced Psychic despite my friend saying it was a combination of Dark and Fairy. (Beheeyem became Psychic/Celestial, but whatever.) The point is for it to be a super rare, quite powerful type. So, thanks m8 =P
                                        __________________
                                        Anyone else think Pokémon's 5th generation was the best outside of Gen 7?(Lusamine is bae)

                                        superlunala.deviantart.com - I CREATE A BUNCH OF FAKE POKÉMON!!!!!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #21    
                                        Old 3 Days Ago (9:19 AM).
                                        apokemoncoordinator apokemoncoordinator is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2016
                                          Gender: Other
                                          Posts: 23
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Alexherobrine45 View Post
                                          Of course! It is in my fangame too, but go right ahead! I'm glad you leik it.
                                          Never mind about the celestial type,I already have cosmic in my game. Also,glitch is a better type than celestial anyway.
                                          __________________
                                          Your Pichu went and evolved.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:33 AM.