• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
Hey man, i just finished this game and it was amazing! It was so good or better than Cawps e Outlaw. I just have one doubt, i don't remember to see it in the game, but how did leaf die? I'm just curious cause i fell sad in the begin when i discovered that Outlaw was bad. Well, good luck for you and i'm just waiting for savage silver!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey man, i just finished this game and it was amazing! It was so good or better than Cawps e Outlaw. I just have one doubt, i don't remember to see it in the game, but how did leaf die? I'm just curious cause i fell sad in the begin when i discovered that Outlaw was bad. Well, good luck for you and i'm just waiting for savage silver!

Who knows?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
From the description alone, I can tell this is going to be your masterpiece just based off of how much your prideful of it. Honestly this reminds me of the really good unfinshed Pokemon Apollo, which got me into the community in the first place. I can't wait to play this after I beat Outlaw and CAWPS. Your awesome dude.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
When do i start getting badges..i have a lv 30 Haunter who does not listen at all...is this suposed to be in the game?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
When do i start getting badges..i have a lv 30 Haunter who does not listen at all...is this suposed to be in the game?

No, you don't start getting badges until the second half of the game. As for your Haunter, is it traded from another game or is it your starter? Disobedience in Fire Red(and Korosu) should only occur with high level traded Pokemon, not Pokemon that you train yourself.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Its the starter..idk why but all the pokemon i have dont obey me...it might have to do with me patching the game with a phone patcher since i downloaded the game at night...i will re patch it on my pc tomorrow to see if the problem stays.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
hey im having a little trouble for the game. for some reason the game does not work with my gba could you give me a few reasons why it might not be working if so thanky you very much because im a big fan of your games

Trainer 766

hey im having a little trouble for the game. for some reason the game does not work with my gba could you give me a few reasons why it might not be working if so thanky you very much because im a big fan of your games

Did you seriously just download the zip file and play it straight away?Wow.

You have to extract the zip file and have the IPS file.Then download a clean FireRed v1.0 rom.And then patch it with any patching program.The rom must be a gba file,not zip.Simple as that.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
i did that to but i didnt do extract all because my computer will close everything thats not google so i did run and i applied it to a fire red version (u) 1.00 and it still didnt work

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2019
Is it possible for me to get mamoswine in this game? I really hope so or else I'm gonna have to start over to round out my team.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 7, 2019
Awesome game. Really Like the storyline, Unique.
I need help with evolving Sneasel. Its alredy 27. I am not sure If should i level it up more or not cause It might never evolve. Can you please help with this?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Awesome game. Really Like the storyline, Unique.
I need help with evolving Sneasel. Its alredy 27. I am not sure If should i level it up more or not cause It might never evolve. Can you please help with this?

I think I PM'ed this to you but just in case, I'll answer again. There's an item called an Ice Stone that evolves Eevee(to Glaceon) and Sneasel(to Weavile).

Trainer 766

I think I PM'ed this to you but just in case, I'll answer again. There's an item called an Ice Stone that evolves Eevee(to Glaceon) and Sneasel(to Weavile).

And also,Ice Stones are available at Celadon Department Store,looks like a water stone.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know where Shinx might be? I'm at Quest Town and feel as if I've missed it somewhere v.v

Trainer 766

Also,has anyone experienced any freezing bug lately?The game/emulation crashed at certain point,and I'm pretty sure that's not a patching problem.For example,after I was done with the Training Sim,I went out to buy a few medical supplies,then came back to the Training Sim.The game freezes,but the music was still playing.

My friend encountered the same bug,and reset his whole progress.

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Also,has anyone experienced any freezing bug lately?The game/emulation crashed at certain point,and I'm pretty sure that's not a patching problem.For example,after I was done with the Training Sim,I went out to buy a few medical supplies,then came back to the Training Sim.The game freezes,but the music was still playing.

My friend encountered the same bug,and reset his whole progress.

So it froze before the Training Sim battle?

Trainer 766

So it froze before the Training Sim battle?

I just interacted with the machine and the game froze.All the other times it was working okay,but after I flew to Celadon City and bought Max Elixirs,I came back for the Training Sim and the game froze right there.

Back