• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen I LOST THUNDERBOLT? Can I get another one?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2023
Without Surge's Thunderbolt TM there's no way to get Thunderbolt back.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
Years
Non-Gameshark routes, start a new game and hope you can trade w/ yourself to keep your awesome party. Or take solace that you can slightly improve on your strategy/not unwittingly erase your techniques next time. Hopefully you can search your heart for the right answer.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
There is only one TM24. Once its been used, it can never be reacquired short of starting over again. There is the item duplication glitch but that would require that you still have the TM and would require doing things that aren't natural(and things I wouldn't advocate doing either as it takes the fun out of the game, like duplicating Master Balls/Rare Candys). Next time be more careful in picking which moves to learn/forget.

Back